Chapter 31

R.I.P Robin Williams July 21,1951-August 11,2014.

Dani ----

I grabbed the water guns and some ketchup. Oh boys you're going down. I leave tomorrow so this is going to be the best prank ever.

I took all the guns to the basement to see the girls in skinny jeans,black shirts,and Dr.Martens I taught them so well. Ugh don't get emotional now Dani.

"Okay girls so as you know my boyfriend is an idiot. He thought it would be sooo funny to attack me with water. The boys think we're using water but no. We're going to use ketchup.This will go three ways."

I took a deep breath and stared at the girls.

"1).We win the fight. 2). We lose . 3). We have to kill the boys because we lost. So if you want them to live we need to win. Got it?" They nodded and

loaded the weapons. Its time. We decided to turn off the lights so it wouldn't be so easy. This shall be interesting .

Louis----

Thank goodness the house isn't pitch black. I almost walked into three walls! Three! I haven't shot anyone. The boys thought I loaded my gun with water but I didn't. I put eggs in it. This will be awesome.

I walked upstairs. I saw a shadow so I pulled the trigger. I heard a girly scream.

"Who the hell put eggs in their gun?!" Eleanor.

"Sorry about that, love. You're out. I still love you though." She gave me a playful glare while stomping down to the basement. Score :1 for me.