chapter 20

Last time on Adopted by One Direction :

Brooklyn----

Once I wiped my face and told Harry I was ready to go back in I started to get nervous again . He held my hand and even cracked a few jokes here and there. They were lame but cute and funny ! I started to get a bit more calm but it doesn't mean that I was prepared to see what was in front of my eyes when we went back in .........

Brooklyn----

Tears , tears , and more tears. Everyone in that room were either crying or hugging dad. I don't know what happened but I'm just gonna say we missed court . Seeing my dad cry makes me want to go hide in a little hole and never come back. I turned around and hid in Harry's chest . He picked me up and started making his way towards Liam.

'' Harry where were you. You and Brooklyn missed the whole court. You guys shoud be happy that they didn't need you guys. '' He was smiling a bit but he was still angry .

'' I was with my beautiful little niece. Trying to calm her down because she had a little break down. What did we miss ?'' He was rubbing my back like he did in the car .

'' Well not much really. They let Louis go....but he has to do 24 hours of community service. At the nursery home.'' He started laughing which made Harry laugh which made ME laugh and so on. 

'' Li Li can we go home ? I just want to eat and sleep.'' I said while frowning. Harry gave me to Liam so he could talk to dad. " Sure thing Brooklyn. Hey you want to meet my gorgeous girlfriend?'' He said while smiling at her. I mkean she was like six feet away.

'' Sure thing Liam. Whatever you want.'' He kissed my cheek and walked us over to his beautiful girlfriend.

'' Hey babe. Is this the wonderful Brooklyn Tomlinson that I've heard so much about ?'' I don't know if this is possible but I think she's an angel. Like dang I want a voice like that . Her hair though. I need beauty tips from this chick.

'' Hi. You must be Danielle . You probably hear this a lot but you're very pretty .'' I said while looking at the floor. It was so ugly I just looked at the wall behind Dani. Like who PAINTS a FLOOR bright ORANGE . I just lost some respect for this court room.

'' Guys I'll let you be in love. I have a father and probably soon to be mother to go see.'' I jumped out of Liam's arms and casually walked to my father and his model looking girlfriend. Correction soon to be wife according to Harry that is. 

I was soon squished in a hug. Why was a squished you may ask. Well it's because Harry squeezed me . While dad hugged us from behind , in a very tight way. Then Eleanor did the same except from the side. Then every other freaking person in the whole stupid place joined. Gosh why now. They soon left the room and the building. Only the boys , me and Bridget, and the girls. We did that thing where you put your hands on each others back then you walk out like a boss. We kinda had to lean side ways because there's ten of us.  We decided to go back home and have a pajama and pizza day.

At Home.......

I went through my closet and found a black onesie with a white kitty on it. I think you know who bought that  (A/N Idk .)  I got my UGG's and my phone , which I don't use alot . Bridget has the same one except hers is green with clouds on it.

I went to the loft and grabbed a granola bar and water. I sat by the window in the game room and just wondered . I wonder how my mom is ? She was so pretty. She had long brown hair that was always curly. They were curlier than Harry's but not as curly as Dani's . She had soft chocolate looking eye's . She always had soft pink lipstick on. She was an angel. I miss her so much. She was sweet , caring , funny , smart, beautiful , and the best mom I could ever have.

Now on to my dad. He had short brown hair . Eye's like my mom . He used to work in the army . He was never around so I lived with my grandma .He was sweet , caring , protective, smart, handsome, and the best dad ever. That was before he turned on me and started the abuse. One day I hid in our attic . I know what you're thinking why the attic isn't dirty up there ? Well you're wrong. I turned it into a cool lounge area thing.

I was looking through the window when something caught my eye. There was something or shall I someone dressed in all black. H-h-he was climbing from the big tree that's right infront of my house. See the loft it extends further than the house. So I can see clearly. I stupidly opened the window and he flipped me the bird. I locked the window tight and went to the living room. I need to talk to Bridget. After this though. We've been through enough for the day already . 

Okay their y'all go hope you like it. The book will probably end in ten or eleven chapters. :( But we have a long journey left.

----Kaye <3