5 Years later

5 years later Shield,Skillet and mostly importantly the world were never the same after Chris and Daisy's death but one person who took it the hardest was Jen and Everyday for the past 5 years she would visit the sight where they both met their demise."Come on Jen it's time to go"Coulson said and Jen walks away and goes to Coulson and says"It's hard without them here"and Coulson says"I know but somewhere they're both watching over us"and Jen says"I know"as they both walked back to the Zephyr then Coulson says"Ready for the mission Agent Ledger"and Jen says"I'm ready".Jen decided to carry Chris and Daisy's legacy on by becoming a Shield Agent herself.Jen walks to the Lab and says"Hey Fitz can you fix my com it hasn't been work for a couple missions"and Fitz says"Sure Jen"as Jen hands him her com and Simmons says"Hey Jen can you help me move this container"as Jen helps Simmons move."Agent Ledger Come here please"Coulson says and Jen goes up to him and says"Yes Director what's the mission"and Coulson says"I'm assigning you to investigate a recently stolen truck that had weapons in it but what's strange is that the weapons never get there because they claim to see a ghost I'll have May land in Los Angeles so you go check it out"and Jen says"Yes Sir does anyone know who's killing them"and Coulson says"Nobody knows all they know is they've seen Black 1970 Ford Mustang"And Jen says"Okay Thanks Director"as Jen sits down staring out the window and says"I wish you were here Daisy".

A lot has change for everyone.
Jen's Shield Outfit