Unlikely Aliles

Daisy,Jen,Mack,Fitz all stand there and Mack says"Tremors you're alive"and Daisy says"Yeah it's a long story"and Fitz says"Chris is Alive too"and Jen says"Yup and I kinda want knew that both of them were alive for a couple of days"then Mack pulls Daisy  aside and says"How long have you've been alive"and Daisy says"Five Years"and Mack says"And you never came back to us why Daisy"as Daisy looks away and says"I just needed some alone time to process what happened"and Mack says"Coulson misses you and everyone at Shield thinks your still dead".(2 hours later)Jen sits next to Fitz and looks away from him as Mack puts a cast on Daisy's hand and Mack says"We have the rapid bone healing pills to help you but we're running low on supplies"as both Jen and Daisy look down then Mack says"You already have it come back Daisy we can help you"then Fitz says"She turn her back on us Mack she doesn't want our help"as Fitz takes a deep breath.Daisy gets up and says"Come on Jen"as Jen gets up and follows Daisy outside (30 minutes later)Daisy and Jen walk the streets then a black mustang pulls up and Chris says"yo chicas you wanna know what's connecting these things"and Daisy says"Yeah"as Chris looks forward then back to Jen and Daisy and says"I think it might be me"as he opens the door and says"hop in"as Jen and Daisy look at each other and hop in.

Unlikely allies have formed between Chris,Daisy and Jen.