Confrontation

Everyone goes to the briefing room and Coulson says"So Jen you're saying that Ghost Rider is Back from the dead"and Jen puts a ice pack on her shoulder says"Yup"and Fitz says"that's impossible Daisy killed him"and Simmons says"like Fitz said that's impossible"and Mack says"He's one freaky demon"then Coulson says"So Chris is alive"and Jen says"I don't know when he knelt down it's like he wanted to hurt me but Chris stopped him from doing so"and Coulson says"Okay Jen I'm sending you to go find Ghost Rider".Simmons and Jen are in the lab as Simmons puts healing tape around Jen's shoulder and says"there your shoulder is bruised and you'll be limited on movement so be careful on moving it too much "as Jen got off the medical bed and says"Thanks Simmons"and Simmons says"No problem Jen".Coulson stands at the bay of the Zephyr and says"be careful and Jen I see you as my daughter"and Jen says"I will and I see you as a father figure to"as Jen walks off.(7:00pm)Jen stumbles upon a junkyard and says"excuse me"and a guy says"Yards closing to sell a junker you call the number on the gate"and Jen says"I'm not here for that I Uh Sorry what's your name"and the guy says"Chris"and Jen says" Well Chris I'm looking for a guy with a sweet black 70 Mustang maybe he bought some parts here"and Chris says"Sorry doesn't ring a bell I only work nights once a week"and Jen says"Uh maybe I'll come back in the morning thank you"as she starts to walk off then Chris says"or there's a book of sales you can flip through in the main office not really a office more of a trailer but I can show you"and Jen says"that would be great thank you"as they continue to walk and says"That's it there"as Chris falls behind and grabs his keys and says"Don't you live around here"and Jen says"Just in town for a couple days soaking up the sun"and Chris says"Strange place to spend your vacation"as he flips his keys and says"Not a great neighborhood"as Jen stops and looks down then Chris...