The Wedding

The Greatest Day of Chris and Daisy has finally come the day that they get married.Chris,Mack,Fitz and Hunter are in the changing room and Chris says"Todays the day I marry Daisy"and Mack says"you guys come a long way"and Fitz says"You Guys Were meant for each other"and Hunter says"You Guys care for each other".In the other changing room Bobbi helps Daisy put the dress on while Jen,Simmons,Crystal and May get ready for the wedding and Daisy says"May I can't thank you enough to be the one to walk me down the aisle"and May says"It's my pleasure Coulson would be proud of you"and Daisy says"I know he would be"as the music starts and Jen says"It's time".Daisy and May lock arms as Daisy looks at Ward,Fitz,Hunter and Mack as they all smile then looks at Chris and Chris smiles.May Let's Daisy go and Daisy steps on the alter then The priest says"Friends Family we are gathered together to see these people ready to live the rest of their lives together now May the bride and Groom face each other and say their vows Mrs.Johnson you first"as Daisy says"I,Daisy Johnson,take you,Chris Lugo,to be my lawfully wedded husband,to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health,until death do us part.The priest says"Mr.Lugo now your turn"as Chris says"I, Chris Ghost Rider Lugo,take you,Daisy Quake Johnson ,to be my lawfully wedded wife,to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part"and The priest says"By the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss bride"as Chris and Daisy kiss and live happily ever after.

This is the final chapter of this story
and Final Book in the Chris/Daisy series