FlashBack

(Chris's flashback )(22 year Crystal Lugo is doing her homework while Her brother Chris works on his car then Chris comes in and says"Hey Crystal what's up"and Crystal says"nothin much just finished my homework"and Chris says"Let's go for a cruise just me and you"and Crystal says"Sure why not"as she gets up and follows her brother to the black Mustang as Chris opens the door for her and Crystal buckles her seatbelt and Chris gets in the drivers side and starts the car.Chris stops at a stoplight and says"Having fun sis"and Crystal says"Yup"as the light turns green but the car in front won't move and Chris honks the horn then the back of the van opens up and a guy throws a Molotov and the hood of the mustang is on fire as Chris backs up and yells"Crystal Duck now!"as Chris speeds off but a car with men loaded with guns pulls up next to them and the men shoot Chris and Crystal".)(Flashback over)Chris sits on a chair with his head in his hands crying and says"I spent years mourning your death and blamed it on myself "and Crystal says"I also spent years searching for you and I find you and I see my big brother has become a strong independent man"and Chris says"I see my little sis became a beautiful  independent woman and now your here with me"as he hugs Crystal and says"I'll never lose you again I'll protect you".

Chris and Crystal share a long awaited moment.