Rebuilding Shield

Chris walks into the office and sits on the table then gets a video call and says"General Tallbot pleased to see to you"And Tallbot says"I'm sorry to hear about Coulson's death he was a good man"and Chris says"yes sir he was"then Tallbot says"Have all Hydra bases been eliminated"and Daisy walks in and says"yes sir they have been eliminated and the reconstruction of Shield is in progress"and Tallbot says"Good also congratulations on the marriage you too"and Daisy says"Thanks Tallbot"as Tallbot ends the call".Mack walks and says"There's been reports of a 0-84 in Mexico and the officials are saying its too dangerous"and Chris says"Okay Mack we'll check it out"and Daisy says"I'll be going with you Mack"and Mack says"thanks tremors"as Mack walks away and Chris says"Brief Pipers strike team about this with orders to extract the 0-84 safely"and Daisy says"got it"then Daisy walks away.Jen slowly walks in and says"you like this job don't you"and Chris says"Yes I do someone's up now"and Jen says"Yup in pain though where's Daisy going"and Chris says"a 0-84 popped up in Peru so she's taking Piper,Mack and a strike team to safely extract it"and Jen says"Wow"and Chris says"I'm just glad your okay"as Jen smiles and then says"is the 0-84 moving"and Chris says"the 0-84 isn't a thing it's a person.