Killing Reaper

Chris walks through the base and says"What happened it's like a bomb went off in here"then Shield Agents come and one of them say"What are you doing here"and Chris says"I just came through a portal like ten minutes ago I'm Daisy Johnson's boyfriend Piper you know it's me"and Piper says"Chris you're back"and Chris says"What happened to the base"and Piper says"A bomb went off and Coulson and the others were kidnapped by some who claimed to know You his name was Reaper"as Chris says"That Bastard I thought he was dead"and Piper says"You know"and Chris says"I'll explain later you wanna Help me get them back"as he sticks his hand out then Piper shakes his hand and says"you lead this strike team let's go Ghost Rider"and Chris says"Let's Get Going"as his skin burns away and Ghost Rider appears and walks and Piper and the team follow him.(Time Skip)Chris,Piper and the team are at the Hydra base and Chris says"Piper,Hunter take those two guys out"as Piper and Hunter attack the Hydra Agents then Chris grabs one and snaps his neck and says"you want blood let's give you blood".Screams are heard and Reaper says"What's going on Scorpion go check"as Scorpion go then gets a flaming chain wrapped around his neck and gets pulled then Chris steps in and says"Miss me"and Reaper says"Not at all"and Chris says"Same you"as Daisy smiles weakly then gets tossed to the floor near Fitz.Chris and Reaper start fighting as everyone watches Chris then Chris's eyes light up and says"Time to die"as Ghost Rider grabs Reaper and burns him alive.(20 minutes after the battle)Coulson is on the ground and Daisy says"You can't leave I can't lose you your a father figure to me who'll run Shield"as everyone is crying and Coulson weakly says"I love you like a daughter you and Chris will be co Directors"as his eyes close and Daisy hugs Coulson and with tears in her eyes says"I'll miss you"as Chris carries Jen back to base.

Chris has killed Reaper,Coulson has died and made Chris and Daisy co-directors of Shield.

The Return Of Ghost Rider and Quake On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara