New Start

Everyone is back at base and Chris says"Simmons clean up Jen's wound"as Simmons nods and goes to the medical bay where Jen is.Piper comes to Chris and says"Director Chris I need your authorization to destroy the last remaining Hydra weapons"and Chris says"Go ahead Agent Piper"then Daisy comes to Chris and says"Director Chris I like that it sounds good"and Chris says"Director Quake that sounds nice".Everyone stands in the hangar and Chris says"Last night a man named Reaper took the life of Phil Coulson and Coulson made me and Daisy co-Directors of Shield and Coulson wasn't just the Director of Shield he was everyone's friend his legacy will live on forever in our hearts"then Daisy says"Agent Piper come here please"as Piper goes up there and Chris says"I lead Agent Pipers strike team to save Daisy and the others without her help We've would lost more people but one more thing before I left I made a promise and I guess now it's time to fulfill that promise"as Chris gets on one knee and everyone cheers and Daisy starts to get tears in her eyes and Chris says"From the moment I met you I knew there was something special about you and I knew that one day I will marry you so I have one question Daisy Quake Johnson will you make the happiest man alive and marry me"then Daisy says"Yes"as her and Chris kiss each other and everyone cheers.Chris says"Now first order business Rebuild Shield"and Daisy says"from scratch".

Chris and Daisy are now co-directors of Shield and married.
I will start a John and Korey Love Story