Daisy Loves Chris?

Ghost Rider charges at Mace as the soldiers shoot icers and it doesn't faze him and Mace pushes Coulson and Fitz to the side and says"Stay Back I got this"as he hits Ghost Rider But he ducks and punches Mace then pushes him to the ladder and continues to hit him as Coulson yells"Chris that's enough"as Ghost Rider hits him away.Coulson says"We'll find your uncle stop"as he looks to Jen and Daisy and Daisy says"Chris Look at me stop Chris!"as Ghost Rider looks at Daisy and his fire dies down and he turns back into Chris then says"I need to leave"as he walks to his car and takes off and Daisy stands there as she watches Chris leave.(2 hours later)Daisy drives up to the junkyard then Chris says"You showed up"and Daisy says"Yeah"as she sits next to Chris as Chris says"Nobody's ever succumbed Ghost Rider and you did it with ease how"and Daisy says"Because I knew Ghost Rider wouldn't listen to Coulson,Fitz,Jen or Mace he would listen to me"and Chris says"I See braveness in you"and Daisy says"Thanks and its coming from a guy with the spirit of vengeance in him"and Chris says"Tru"then Daisy says"I love you Chris"and Chris says"So do I"as Chris grabs Daisy's hand and Daisy leans her head on his shoulder.Daisy says"is it official"and Chris says"It won't be official until I do this"as they both lean in and kiss each other then Chris gets up and carries Daisy bridal style to the Mustang.

Chris and Daisy are dating.