Daisy

Jen wakes up and says"where am I"as she looks around and realizes that she's in a van then gets up but falls down because of the pain in her shoulder and says"Who's van is this?"then the door opens and Jen's eyes widen and says"Daisy you're alive how"and Daisy says"Yup it's a long story"as Jen hugs Daisy and says"I've missed you so much where have you been"and Daisy says"I missed you too I've been hiding because after the battle I thought I died but the blow sent me flying far and after that I've been hiding ever since"and Jen says"How did you know I'd be here"and Daisy says"I wasn't far from your altercation with Ghost Rider he seems to not like you"and Jen says"Yeah I may have hurt my shoulder more worse than the first encounter"and Daisy says"yeah it doesn't look good and also see that you became a Shield Agent"and Jen says"Yeah it's good just some weird things everyday and this ride of the freakiest show on the planet"then Daisy says"That's Shield for ya".Daisy lays down and says"So Chris is back"and Jen leans against the door and says"Yup So is Ghost Rider more ruthless then ever but it seems as Chris didn't recognize me"and Daisy says"Yeah when I encountered Robbie Reyes the previous Ghost Rider he didn't know who I was and after series of events I got to know him better then he left to another dimension taking a book called the darkhold"and Jen says"that's wow"as they continued to talk.

Daisy has returned.