Alien Base

Chris gets up and says"Simmons are you okay"as Simmons gets up and says"yeah I'm fine".Chris looks around and says"the lab is destroyed"as he helps Simmons up.Daisy wakes up tied to alien goo and says"where am I"as she tries to get out then yells"Help me Someone get me outta of here!"Then a girl says"I know how you feel"and Daisy says"how long have you been here"and the girl says"long as you"and Daisy says"I'm Daisy Johnson"and the girl says"I'm crystal wait are you Quake"and Daisy says"Yup"and Crystal says"I thought you were dead"and Daisy says"yeah me too"and Crystal says"You have any idea on how to get out of here"and Daisy says"I'm trying to figure that out".Back at Base)Chris and the others are in the hangar and says"I will be going alone to extract Daisy"then Mack says"kick alien ass and get tremors back"as they shake hands and Chris walks to his car and turns into Ghost Rider and drives off.Daisy and Crystal continue to struggle and Crystal says"it's no use whatever's holding is pretty strong then they both hear the aliens scream then Daisy smiles and Crystal says"What happening?"and Daisy says"He's here"and Crystal says"Who"then Ghost Rider steps in with a alien head in his hand then Chris says"I told you I'd come"as he cuts Daisy free then cuts Crystal free and says"I'm Chris"and Crystal says"I'm Crystal and your Ghost Rider"as Chris nods.