Basics

Ground rules

1. Updates are generally now every Sunday for the next couple months or so. Do NOT ask me when I'm going to update next because that will not help your case and just piss me off. I'm going to try my best to keep this schedule. I do get off track sometimes do to other priorities in my life but I do update eventually OR try and let you guys know what's going on. If there's more than one update in between that period, just roll with it is all I can tell you.

2. I will take requests if they are not completely and utterly ridiculous. This means no depressed!neko!pokemon!insane! reader type of shit. Number one if you try and use a mental illness as part of a request you and I are going to have issues and two, don't be ridiculous about it guys. I mean c'mon the story has got to be a little bit believable. *REQUESTS ARE CLOSED UNTIL FARTHER NOTICE. PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST FOR THE SAKE OF MY SANITY

3. I have a list of characters I have in mind or you guys have suggested on the next chapter over. If a character is on the list and there is no 'X' by their name that means they have yet to be written about. I will get to them eventually though. If they aren't on the list, suggest them if it so pleases you. *Once again, REQUESTS ARE CLOSED

4. I've said it before but to clarify, don't ask for part 2s please. I have planned to make a separate book for those type of things. Whether to pick up where a story left off, Drabble type shit, completely different takes on a character, and so on. This book will not be started until my other story, Glass Bones, is completed. Until then, hold your horses my dudes.

5. Lemons/Limes, (It says 'smut' but it's not, working on editing that currently) consensual or not, are something I have a tendency to do, (Can't say they'll be good though) warnings are the top of the chapters along with warnings about violence or other mature content. In the later one shots there are trigger warnings in sections of the story for those who need it. My point is, I give plenty of warnings about what kind of content you can expect, don't say I didn't warn you.

6. Adding onto that, this story was originally under mature but given that I put warnings about the content already, I have decided to take it out of the mature section in order for more people to be able to locate the story. As I said I tell you what to expect, I give trigger warnings for the heavier topics, and the story is marked as violent and contains stronger language. If you have an issue you can tell me about it if it so pleases you. Don't report me is what I'm asking for because that's a bit of a dick move at this point. (Rip jokes on you past Twi that happened lol)

7. If you have criticism all I ask is that it's constructive. I want to improve my writing, that's part of why I'm here. Nobody wants to hear a cryass. So don't be one.

8. Don't call me author-chan or any other nickname you kids come up with these days. Twilight or Twi is fine.

9. I know of a decent amount of fandoms and characters and such. If I do NOT know who a character is it is less likely I will write for that character, on my own. I will try my best to accommodate to everyone and what they like. I am willing to learn about other characters to suit the needs of everyone. Below is a general list of what I have a basic understanding of that can and will be added to as I get more acquainted with stuff:

-Books such as Percy Jackson, Red Queen, Harry Potter

-Games like UnderTale, Don't Starve, Bendy and the Ink Machine, Borderlands Series, Hollow Knight, Fallout, Cuphead, Nier: Automata, Mystic Messenger

-I know a shit-ton about multiple cartoons (Gravity Falls, SU, Adventure Time, Transformers)

-Other tv shows like Supernatural and Sherlock, The Good Doctor

-Movies including Marvel, Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribbean, 'True' Disney (Disney princes and princesses), Rise of the Guardians, Kingsman, Kung-Fu Panda,

-Youtubers

-Web series: Camp Camp, Eddsworld, RWBY

-Musicals: Heathers, Hadestown, Hamilton

-Creepypasta (sort of)

Like I said, if I don't know about something I WILL try to learn about it but don't count on it being some super over the top thing. It'll be the best I can offer you and that's that. I know lots of people are into anime but the only anime I've ever watched was Ouran High School Host Club. And like two episodes of Trigun. Just an FYI (I'm sorry).

10. I can do aus as long as they aren't ridiculous (I've really got this whole 'royalty' kink for some reason so if you suggest something relating to that you'll peak my interest)

11. This is an x Reader fic if you couldn't tell by now. Generally it will be a female reader x male character as I am in fact a female as well as having a general preference towards the male population so that's what I know best about. If you suggest otherwise I can't guarantee it'll be the greatest but I'll try.

12. If you want to know what's going on or have questions, head over to my profile and look at my activity or message me. There'll be times where I'm online to either just check on things or read, so don't be afraid to hit me up.

13. I know quite a few of these need edited. Either from spelling or grammar issues, me changing my stance on what content should be included in a story, and just fixes that need done. I'll be working on it when I have time. Edited chapters will have # along with the title (ex: #Prince Gumball#) For now, please feel free to tell me of my mistakes or suffer through them. Your choice.

14. I'm gonna give it my all so don't be a dick about anything because I won't take it.

If everything is settled then let's get into it.

Enjoy, lovelies