Jason Dean (J.D.)

Disclaimer: Isn't he a cutie? Man if JD didn't go nutso he'd have been great boyfriend material

Disclaimer: Isn't he a cutie? Man if JD didn't go nutso he'd have been great boyfriend material. Oh well. You know the drill, I take no credit for the art above whatsoever. Though you should go check out the artist, they have beautiful work. Including more Heathers related stuff. https://aminoapps.com/c/heathers/page/blog/emotion-color-challenge/42dL_DYDtYu2Wql6qK32ErvwvanRBG28edw 

Warning: Smut and violence as well as heavy themes such as suicide and death. If you've seen Heathers (which I highly recommend like Holy shit is it amazing) you would know that that's basically the entire story. Seriously though, I've only seen the musical but I think the movie is suppose to be good as well. Go and watch one or the other (or both), it is worth the time.

Note: The second batch is done, yippy. Thanks to everyone who's managed to not get bored from my writing and has stayed til now. (Love all of you guys. Seriously, I do.) And if anyone is new, hi there, thanks for checking this little story out. Enjoy my friends,

You loved high school. You thought these were the best years of your life. You loved the atmosphere, the chaos. You thrived in it. From the drama to the pep rallies, you found it all entertaining in some way. It was your playground. That may have been odd to others, but that was because they didn't get it.

Here's how things worked. You were a well-known student. For your grades, wealth, athletic ability and so on. People knew you. Which meant you knew people. You were likeable and trustworthy to most. So you used that to your advantage.

You toyed around with the lives of others constantly. Starting and stopping drama and rumors. Breaking people up and putting them back together. You controlled the entire goddamn school. Even the staff for Christ's sake. You found that you took great joy out of it. Sick as it was.

Something about having that power, it made you buzz. You felt refreshed, relaxed, strong. Any wonderful feeling you could feel was mixed into you from this power you held. It made you feel so good, you didn't care about the bad it was causing. Besides, in the end, not a soul knew you were behind it all. Oh no, you were 'too good' of a kid for any such thing.

Ever since you had took hold of Westerburg High School, you knew that you wouldn't get caught. And now starting your senior year, you found that you ended up being correct. At this point, nothing seemed to be stopping you and your power hold on the school. This year would just be the same as the ones before it, maybe a few extra events here and there to go out with a bang. You were sure that after this year, your tendencies to meddle in others' lives would be burn out. You would fully be able to move on when you graduated.

That was the plan, until you ran into the guy who made your life the living hell it now is.

It was the first day back from summer break. Classes were starting, the campus was flushed with chattering students, everything was like it had always been. You just wanted to go get your schedule and jam the locker you would never use when you ran into the dark lord Satan. Well maybe not Satan himself, but most likely one of his underlings. That's what the guy looked like anyway.