Please just read this

You guys know I don't like having whole chapters for telling you information. If I can write it in the endnote then that's what I do. I felt, however, that given that not everyone reads that, I would make a separate chapter for it. I did not want to do this. Not in the slightest. It was genuinely a difficult choice to make because I know someone is going to get upset over this, but I need to get it off my chest. Please know that I love all of you so much and would not be here without you folks. Seriously, I appreciate you guys a lot and I know I've gotten lucky to have such a good group of people reading and interacting with this story. All of you have been generally very nice and fun to talk to. And in some cases I've gotten to know some of you fairly well and can call you friends even. So please understand that I mean this in the nicest way I possibly can and am not particularly mad at anyone specifically or blame one person specifically. Because I don't. It's an issue on both websites this story is on, so it's a message for you all. This is directed to everyone as a collective:

Read the goddamn mother fucking son of a bitching rules.

Please for the love of god just fucking read through them.

It doesn't even have to be in detail or anything, just glance over them for the sake of my sanity or I swear I'm going to lose my goddamn mind over here.

I asked you to read the title, I asked you to read the rules. Requests are closed, you all should know this by now because I post it fucking everywhere.

That includes part fucking twos. I have another story that needs to be finished before I can even think about writing more for here. That story has at least 33 more chapters that need written and published. So you guys are just going to have to wait it out.

I've stated all of this crystal clear in the rules. Can you all please go and actually read them before I get so upset that I can't take it anymore.

I'm sorry, but I'm really getting tired of repeating myself over and over and over again. I know that no one is trying to be rude or whining or anything, and most of you do not give this impression in the slightest, but it's coming off like that when it's very obvious that some of you, emphasis on some, haven't read what I've-now quite literally-begged you to read. I would not have spent the time to write the rules if I didn't expect you to read and understand them. I don't want to have to address the farther, I'm just really really tired. I'm asking that you all read the rules, understand them, and we drop this and move on. Please nobody take this into their own hands, don't go after each other or anything of the likes. I also ask that no one is offended by this, because there's no reason to be, it's just an issue that needs resolved. No reason to be upset over it. Just do not make me repeat myself again. I have never purposely been a bitch while on this site, and I do not want to be one either. That makes me not want to be here and write and I don't want that. But from this point on, any questions that can be resolved just by reading the rules, will be ignored entirely by yours truly. I would also prefer that if you have an issue with this statement, message me about it because I will not be responding to comments on the subject. So please know, I love you very much, but I'm done. I'll see you guys over in Victor later today and in two weeks for Laughing Jack.

Later,

-Twi