Victor

Warning: Fallout is sorta like borderlands in the sense that there's a ton a violence and a ton of swearing. You know, my usual stuff. Small trigger warning for some gore. Luckily it doesn't involve you this time though. It's pretty tame compared to the other recent additions. Sweet reader just has that much of an impact.

Note: Alrighty, so I tried my hardest on this. Did as much research as I was willing, which was a decent amount. Just one quick thing and y'all can get into it, I made Victor a hologram in this because I'm still not over Handsome Jack but honestly I think it makes for some fun interactions so we're stickin' with it. So yeah, go ahead and dive in my dudes.

~Requested By: inksans201x~

So.

Being shot in the face wasn't apart of your plan for the evening. Not in the slightest.

Yet here you were, bleeding out, and left for dead in a shallow grave. It certainly wasn't one of your best moments. You had a gut feeling that you shouldn't have taken that job after Ulysses declined, but you decided to do it anyway, if only for the payout. You had regrets.

You had closed your eyes and accepted your fate a while ago. Really you were just playing the waiting game now. It was only a matter a time before you'd find out what was really out there after you die. You weren't looking forward to it, but it wasn't like you could do anything to change your circumstances.

When you heard the sound of digging your first thought was that the worms were already preparing to devour your not completely dead body. A shame, you thought you'd at least have checked out before they got started. You were just full of bad luck today weren't you?

You feel the open air on your face, and a bright light shines into your partly squinting eyes. You start to think that maybe it's not the worms that are coming for you. You can barely catch sight of the bright screen of a securitron, looking down at you as it lifts you up into it's arms.

Your vision fades to darkness as your hear a very western voice speak, "Don't panic now, darlin'. We'll get yah fixed up quick as possible. You'll be feelin' right as rain in no time. I'll make sure of it."

____________________

You groan when you feel the warmth of morning light drift down onto your face. It was too early to be getting out of bed just yet. You snuggle back into the sheets, mumbling to yourself. Wait a minute, something was off.

You frown, trying to remember where you were before this. There was a bright flash of light and-

You jolt upright in bed. Pain rushes to your skull and you hiss, "Son of a bitch."

"Hey now, take 'er easy there, sweetheart. Take a second to adjust instead of divin' in headfirst."

You rub at the spot on your head, it's covered in bandages now, "Sorry I-oh. Oh my."

You had felt the presence of someone else in the room, but initially ignored it and focused on relieving the ache in your head. Looking back now you realize that you had notice their presence because of how loud it was compared to the near silent room. The quiet hum of static filled your ears as you took in the sight before you. Well, above you technically.

Standing at your bedside was a man who looked like he was ripped straight from an Old World movie. Red bandanna around his neck, dark brown vest, large wide-brimmed hat. A gold star was pinned on his chest and a cigarette hung out of his mouth. If you looked close enough at him you could partially see the wall behind him through his body.

"You're a hologram."

He nods, tipping his hat, "Yes ma'am."

"But you don't look like any hologram I've seen."