Surprise Party

It was your 35th birthday. Everything seemed pretty normal, other than the fact you had yet to see your husband for the majority of the day. This was because your best friend of 23 years, Chelsea, had taken you out for the day.

"Did Tom get you anything nice?" She asked while you both fastened your seatbelts in your Range Rover, that she happened to be driving.

"A beautiful necklace, lots of flowers and chocolates." You smiled, playing with your wedding ring.

"He never fails to put a smile on your face that man." She whispered in awe.

"Tell me again why you made me come out in a fancy dress and heels?" You questioned her with a raised eyebrow.

"No reason, just thought you needed to show people what you're really made of

"No reason, just thought you needed to show people what you're really made of." She winked.

"Honey I'm a thirty year old actress not an eighteen year old party girl. Those days are far from over." You assured her.

"You're never to old for partying girl. I need to stop off at that venue that we were checking out the other day." She told you, and you didn't really think nothing of it. When you pulled up, she had a phone call and then the two of you got out.

"Chels it doesn't even look like the place is open." You told her while heading up the set of stairs that led to the entrance.

"We'll soon find out." She replied. Once you entered the room she wanted to check out, it was pitch black. Then all of a sudden the lights were turned on.

"Happy birthday Y/N!" Everyone shouted. Your jaw dropped, while all of your friends, family and fellow actors and actresses surrounded the room.

"You didn't." You turned to Chelsea with a big smile on your face.

"No I didn't, he did." She pointed behind you. And there he was, the man, the myth, the legend, your husband.

"I cannot believe you." You whispered, wrapping yours arms around him.

"Only the best for my darlin'." He grinned, giving you a small but passionate kiss.

"You didn't have to silly." You laughed, everyone came rushing over to you and giving you hugs and within seconds, you and Tom had been separated. He watched from the corner of the room as you went round to each and every person to say Thank-you for coming. You ended up catching him staring.

"I love you." You mouthed over to him, making him grin.

"I love you too." And the thing was, he really did.