Letting Out A Secret

"So here we have Tom Hardy." Allan Carr shouted excitedly towards his audience, you just so happened to be in front row watching him. Tom came down the stairs and gave him a hug and they took a seat down on the sofas.

"How you doing? Can I get you something to drink?" The interviewer got excited and poured them both drinks. The first set of questions were based on Toms new movies and TV shows and then it got to the stage in the interview where you were mentioned.

"You and Mrs Hardy are still going strong I believe?" He questioned.

"Of course we are, five years strong and two kids later, we're doing well." And that's when he realized what he said.

"I thought you and Y/N only had one baby." Allan looked at Tom then at you and Tom smacked one of his hands to his mouth.

"Did he seriously just announce to the whole of Britain that you're expecting baby number two?" Allan asked you and a man with a microphone came running over to you so you could speak

"I think big mouth needs some duct tape on his lips Allan." You grinned, the whole room began screaming in cheers and excitement while Tom mouthed over to you 'sorry babe'.

"Now lets talk names, you two have a son already so." Allan continued while you mentally face-palmed at your dumb-ass boyfriend.