Fathers Day

You made sure to set an alarm for the usual time that your youngest child would wake up, which was usually around 7am. Looking over at Tom, he was deep in a sleep so you could get everything prepared. You went to go and get your 9 month old son from his crib.

"Morning baby." You cooed, picking him up and resting him on your hip. Now it was time to wake your 4 year old daughter up.

"Aria, time to wake up." You went over to her bed and shook her lightly.

"Is it time to surprise daddy yet?" She yawned, rubbing the tiredness out of her eyes while you opened her curtains slightly.

"Not yet darling, we've gotta cook some breakfast for him, and then you can give him your presents and cards." You told her.

"Okay mummy, can I feed Mason?" She always loved getting cuddles with her baby brother in the morning.

"Of course you can, remember to be quiet, we don't want daddy waking up just yet." You warned her, and she nodded, trailing as quietly as she could behind you. Once you made it to the kitchen, you grabbed some milk for Mason and heated it up. You had a mini sofa for Aria in the kitchen, that Toms mum had brought for her, and most mornings she would sit there, feeding her brother and watching cartoons.

"Remember to stop feeding him when half the bottle is gone." You told her, she didn't really understand the burping process so that's when you took over. You put peppa pig on the TV and handed Mason over to Aria. Pancakes and a full English were on the agenda for today so you began cooking.

"Mummy, it's half!" She called over to you. You placed a couple of pancakes on a plate and went over to her. You took Mason and the bottle from her and then handed her the pancakes.

"Thankyou mummy." She smiled. You burped Mason and then fed him the rest of the bottle, while preparing the breakfast. And within forty five minutes, everything was ready and on a tray.

"I put your presents and cards for Daddy in the living room by the Television." You told her and she rushed off. Mason was in his crawling stages, so you steadily climbed the stairs behind him as he went up.

"Make sure he doesn't fall mummy." Aria whispered from behind you, she was always very protective of her baby brother.

"I won't sweetie." By the time you had reached your bedroom, Tom was slowly waking up. You placed his tray of food on his bedside cabinet and then placed Mason next to him.

"Go on then." You whispered to your daughter with a grin on your face.

"Happy Father's Day daddy! Wake up!" She shouted, jumping on top of him. It took him a minute to fully understand what was going on.

"Thank-you darling." He smiled, giving her a kiss and placing the presents on your side of the bed so he could sit up.

"You know it's Father's Day when your wife brings you breakfast in bed." He joked, taking the tray off of you.

"Happy Father's Day babe." You have him a kiss and say down on the edge of the bed. You all chilled while Tom ate his food and then it was time to open his presents.

"Which one shall we give him first mummy?" Aria asked as Mason crawled onto your lap. You pointed to the card, which had a little gift in it.

"To the best daddy, get ready and pack a suitcase, we're going to Vegas tomorrow." He read out loud and his eyes widened. Of course you'd helped your daughter write the card.

"It's not bloody Christmas Y/N, are you joking?" You shook your head and he wrapped his arms around you, being careful of his son.

"Hey that card was from us." Aria stuck out her bottom lip and sassily crossed her arms over her chest.

"Sorry bub, I love it."