Grandparents

Two sons and a daughter. Mason was 22, Harry was 17 and Aria was 16. You and Tom were both 40 now and when you had Mason, you were just kids yourselves. Mason had been with his girlfriend Natalie for the past six years.

"Mum, Dad." Mason came through the front door, his dog and his girlfriend trailing behind him. You, Harry, Tom and Aria were all sat in the front room. Harry and Aria still lived at home with you but Mason had moved out a few months back.

"Hello sweetheart." You got up and wrapped your arms around him, and then doing the same to Natalie. Tom just went straight for their dog, not bothering to embrace either of them.

"No offence big brother, but you never come here without texting mum first." Aria raised an eyebrow at him, and it was true. 

"I need to tell you something, but you can't freak and disown me." Mason looked you in the eye and completely avoided the awful stare his father was giving him. Harry and Aria were both as intrigued as you were and sat up ready for what he was going to say. 

"I would never disown you dummy." You rolled your eyes.

"NataliesPregnant." He said really fast and your eyes widened. Aria had her jaw dropped, Tom didn't understand him and Harry had smile on his face. 

"Say that again, slowly." Tom let go of the dog and sat up. Mason sighed.

"In other words, you're going to be a granddad." Tom grinned, and stood up to hug him. So did Aria and Harry.

"Mum?" Mason questioned, you had gone slightly pale. Your little boy wasn't so little anymore, he really was growing up.

"I dibs first hugs." You called out, wrapping your arms around your son once again. You were going to be a grandparent and it felt good because you had missed holding babies.