Sprained Ankle

It wasn't as big of a deal as everyone was making it out to be. You were walking with your younger brother, and when you were crossing the road he decided to trip you up, causing you to dislocate your ankle. Now here you were in the hospital watching yourself on the news as multiple cameras had caught you getting taken away in the ambulance.

"I really am sorry Y/N." Your brother sighed, cross legged on the chair beside your bed.

"Stop apologising, it was stupid but at least it kept you amused." You laughed, staying completely calm about the situation.

"Where the hell is she?" You heard your boyfriends shout through the halls of the hospital.

"Please go get him." Your brother got up and two seconds later, he was back in, this time with a more frantic Tom and your one year old son.

"Oh Y/N." He groaned looking at the bandages wrapped around your ankle.

"I'm fine, let me have my baby." You cooed. Tom placed your son in your arms and placed a kiss to your forehead.

"It was an accident Tom." He rolled his eyes and dragged the other seat over so he was sat next to your brother.

"You really are an idiot aren't you?" He flicked your brothers cheek with a small grin on his face.

"Alright leave him alone. Mums already given him a lecture about it and I've already said it's fine. It'll clear up in a few weeks, so chill out." You laughed while your son rested his body on your chest and his head on your shoulder.

"How long are you in here anyway babe?" Tom asked, taking the remote and changing the news to a movie.

"They're running final tests and then we can leave. I'm on crutches." You told him.

"Well I'm not surprised. At least it's not broken anyway." He made a point, but it definitely felt like it was broken. The pain was unbearable at first, but you slowly got used to it.

"Okay Y/N, you're free to go, all you have to do it sign out at reception." The doctor came through, smiling at how cute your baby was.

"Thankyou." You sighed. Your brother took your son and Tom handed you over the crutches which the doctor had kindly left for you.

"You know you shouldn't be so hard on my brother. You've broken my leg before." You raised an eyebrow and now it was Toms turn to flick you across the head.

"Let's not talk about that."