Peaky Blinders Panel

Today was the day that you were going to be doing a Panel with the Peaky Blinders cast. Tom, your fiancée, would speak on behalf of his character Alfie Solomons and you would speak on behalf of your character, a Shelby.

"And here on our panel today we have Cillian Murphy, Paul Anderson, Y/N Y/L/N, Tom Hardy, Joe Cole, Harry Kirton and Finn Cole." The interviewer shouted through the microphone, and all the fans began screaming. You all headed out one by one and sat down behind your name tags.

"Welcome." He smiled at all of you. The room was filled with an ocean of fans and it was definitely overwhelming.

"So let's start with your characters." He went on, the others spoke about theirs and then it was your turn.

"Y/N, what exactly do you think makes Victoria  a strong and independent Shelby?" He asked you.

"I think Victoria has a huge characteristic you know? She is nothing like her sister Ada, and would rather get her hands bloody rather than sit and drink a cup of tea. I'd say Arthur and Tommy are huge influences on her strengths but John gives her the independence as he's quite a cocky character." You joked making the audience laugh.

"I agree. Do you think you could tell us anything about the upcoming season?" He asked.

"I'm afraid I'm allowed to say minimal on that one. But if you've watched the first two seasons you'll understand that Victoria has been getting down and dirty with Alfie, and let's just say it all gets out." The crowd gasped.

"Would you say playing Victoria is easy?" He asked.

"I wouldn't say easy. She's definitely a lot more feisty than I am and I guess she portrays such a big part in the show that I've gotten used to that kind of thing. I'm not exactly a public fighter like she is and I certainly don't kill people when my brothers request me too." You laughed. The topic soon averted to Tom.

"Tom how do you feel when you get the chance to work with your fiancée?" He asked Tom.

"He bloody loves it." Joe stopped him, making the crowd laugh once again.

"We've done many movies, many TV episodes and such and every time I get to work with her, I suppose the stress and tension from the hard work eases." He admitted, grabbing your hand underneath the table.

"How long have you been together now?" Finn asked.

"We've been together for ten years and engaged for one, but the wedding is soon." Tom announced.

"Who here is excited for Mr and Mrs Hardy?" Harry asked the fans and all that you could hear were screams and cheers.

"I certainly can't wait either." Tom whispered, giving you a kiss to the cheek, once again making the crowd burst out in awe.