Twins

"Are you sure there's two in there?" You asked the midwife, Mandy, who was clearing away her equipment.

"I'm certain. They're both growing healthily Y/N, you should be glad." She smiled, and that only made you more excited.  She had delivered yours and Toms first daughter, Aria.

"I'll go and grab you your prints, congratulations again Y/N." She grinned, heading out of the room. Your bodyguard was just outside the room, waiting patiently for you too be done.

"And here you go Y/N." Mandy reappeared with your ultrasound scans. Happily, you took them off of her and placed them carefully into your bag.

"Say hi to Tom for me and give Aria a big kiss for me." She told you, giving you a big hug.

"Will do,thank-you Mandy." You waved her off and headed out. There was Barry, your bodyguard, sitting in the rather uncomfortable seats, reading a pregnancy magazine.

"Done so soon?" He questioned, getting up.

"Don't act like you were into that magazine anyway Barry." You rolled your eyes and followed him out of the building, of course there were a few paparazzi, but you just chose to ignore everything they were asking and saying. You got in your car and began driving back home.

"Was everything alright?" He asked, turning the music down so he could hear you clearly.

"Look what's in the front pocket of my bag." You told him, he quickly grabbed them and his eyes widened.

"There's two little dots on here." He said mind blown.

"Why'd you tell me first Y/N?" He groaned, obviously bothered that you had told him before Tom.

"Barry, be glad. I couldn't exactly keep it a bloody secret." You laughed. Barry normally guarded the main gate to yours and Toms beautiful house so you dropped him there.

"Honey I'm home!" You called out, taking off your boots and walking through the house. Aria was at your sisters house for the night.

"In here babe." You heard him call back from the front room. With the photos in hand, you went through. He was sat with his legs up on the sofa.

"There's my gorgeous wife." He smiled, ushering you over to sit next to him. His arm went around your waist.

"What's that in your hand?" He asked, grabbing them from you. His eyes went from the scans to yours multiple times.

"You ain't pregnant, I don't believe you." Tom whispered, grabbing your hand.

"Well I am and you should. But there's not just one in there hun." You told him and he for even more excited when he saw the two small growing foetuses on the picture.

"Twins?" He questioned, standing up and shining them in the light to get a better look.

"Double trouble." You stood up with him and he kissed you lovingly.

"I cannot believe it. I'm gonna be a dad again." He cheered, enveloping you into a hug.

"And Aria will be a big sister." You whispered, resting your head on his shoulder.

"We ace this parenting thing already Y/N, two more, will make the journey more fun."