Inconsiderate

"I'm the bitch huh Tom? How about when you left me and forgot about our five year anniversary?" You got angry while his hand gripped the steering wheel, his knuckles going white.

"Okay let me rephrase that,you are inconsiderate. I do everything for you, you're always number one of the list." He bit the inside of his cheek.

"So I'm apart of a list now? For crying out loud Tom, when will you get it through your skull that everything comes before I do. Remember when I had to spend my thirtieth birthday on my own because you wanted to go out with the boys instead?" You snapped, tears welling in your eyes.

"You said you were okay with that." He muttered and that only made you get more mad.

"What girl wants to be alone on her birthday?" You shouted.

"Fuck off Y/N." He groaned, and that it was it. It was raining but it didn't stop you, so when you pulled up at a red light, you were thankful.

"I'm not coming home tonight, I can't deal with you anymore." You whispered, opening the door and getting out. His eyes widened at his own stupidity of making you upset and undone his window.

"Just leave me alone." You sighed, walking away.

"I have no idea what I'm doing, I don't know. You mean everything to me Y/N." He shouted back at you.

"Good way of showing it, babe." You emphasized babe and walked as far away from him and the car as possible.