First Dance

The day had finally come, and you and your now Husband, had finally tied the knot. Once you had arrived at the venue from the wedding, you underestimated how many people had been invited.

"There's so many people here." You whispered to Tom, who had his hand interlocked with yours, as cheers echoed the room.

"And there all here for us." He grinned with a big smile. You and Tom had three children, Aria who was thirteen, Mason who was seven and baby Nolan who was nearing seven months. Your mom stood with Nolan in her arms and Aria was stood proudly with an arm draped over her seven year old brother.

"Congratulations!" Your best friend rushed over, nearly falling over from the amount of alcohol she had already drunk.

"Thank-you babe, but you ought to take a seat before you break a bone." You ushered her over to a seat and Tom went off with some of his childhood friends. Now it was your turn to drink something, so you went and grabbed two wines, one for you and one for your sister.

"And here you go." You handed her the drink, which you both downed together.

"Can we have the newlyweds on the dance-floor for their first dance please?" The DJ called through the microphone. Both you and Tom looked at each-other from across the room and everyone made a huge circle in the middle of the room. 

"Hello handsome." You reached up and gave him a kiss while his hands traveled down to your waist. 

"Hello sexy." He licked his lips making you roll your eyes. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol started playing, and you both began slow dancing.

"Fifteen years and we're finally getting married." Tom whispered in your ear, your head resting on his shoulder.

"Why we didn't do this before, I'll never know." You smiled, making him laugh.

"Five dogs, six horses and three kids later, and this is the day I had to grow a pair and say my vowels in front of all those people." He twirled you around while you chuckled. There wasn't a dry eye in the room as you danced together. All of your friends, fellow actors and actresses had been a part of your special day, and it made you extremely happy. 

"Out of all the things you've gone through, saying your vowels was your biggest fear? Come on babe, they weren't that hard." You joked.

"I wouldn't say fear, I'd say it was more nerve-racking." He kissed your forehead, the photographer was getting some amazing shots, that you knew would be cherished forever. 

"I love you Mr Hardy." You looked him in the eyes.

"I love you too, Mrs Hardy." He kissed you.

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Will you lie with me 

And just forget the world