✨Chapter 44✨

>>

        "Lyric can I talk to you for a second?" Dre' asked as Lyric poured her a cup of tea. Dre' stuffed his hands in his pockets waiting for her responce.

"Uh, sure." She kept her cup in her hand as she followed her uncle to his office. Dre' closed the door and Lyric took a seat infront of his desk. "So about what you saw." Dre' cleared his throat and took his seat.

Lyric stayed silent.  "I'm paying you extra for not saying anything." Lyric raised a brow. "I wasn't gonna say anything anyway." Dre' nodded.

"I know but I still feel like I owe you something,you shouldn't have seen that then Nicole came and you basically saved my marriage..so thank you."

"Yea." Dre' nodded and Lyric stood up. She was about to walk out of the door when she turned back around. "Uncle Dre'?" He raised a brow.

"It's not my buisness...but I don't think you should ruin your marriage for some lady that doesn't care about your well being but only your money." Dre' frowned.  "Think about  it."

Lyric walked out of his office and went back to work.

Meanwhile, "I miss you so much." Kim said pulling O'shea into a hug. O'shea smiled and hugged his mother back. "I miss you too Ma."

She pulled away and got a good look at him when she saw his tattoo on his neck. She slapped him across the face and pointed at him. "You must've lost yo goddamn mind!"

O'shea held his cheek. "Why the hell did you get Lyric's name on you huh? What the hell O'shea!" She yelled. She barely called him his government name unless it was something serious. 

"I know, we was drunk and it was my idea to get tattoos." He mumbled. Kim shook her head.  "Well.. are you gonna get it removed?" She asked.

O'shea licked his lips then shook his head. Kim slapped him again and this time he took a step back. "She has my name too Ma, it's not just me." Kim shook her head. 

"I can't believe you, what if y'all break up then what? You'll have her name on you forever!" "I doubt we'll break up and I love her..I would still keep it." Kim huffed.

"I'm gonna marry her one day Mama." Kim looked at her son. "I just hope you know what you're doing..some couple's end up hating eachother." O'shea was silent.

"Even after marriage, everything changes believe that." O'shea sat at the end of the couch. Kim sighed.

"But you're grown up and I don't really have a say so in anything but remember what I said." "I will." "Okay." Kim smiled.

"I made dinner, are you gonna stay?" She asked hoping he'd say yes. O'shea was about to say no but ended up nodding his head. "Yea I'll stay."

>>

"Thanks for picking me up." Lyric said thanking Maceon as she stepped inside of his car. "No problem, where's O'shea's big headed ass?"

He asked. Lyric laughed and he drove to Taco Bell. "I have no idea,he was supposed to pick me up but." She shrugged. "You call him?" Maceon asked.

"Yea and texted." Lyric mumbled looking out the window. "Awe okay." It was quiet for a second then Maceon opened his mouth again. "The kids miss you." Lyric smiled.

"I miss them too." "Mama asked where you were staying at." He said. Lyric looked at him. "And what did you say?" She asked. "That I didn't know." "Thank you, she say anything else?"

Lyric asked. "Just that she's pissed about what happened and you can always come back home." Lyric frowned. "Are you coming back home?" He asked. 

Lyric shook her head. "No, I'm tired of her always throwing her money in my face..she didn't think I could last this long and I'm proving her wrong." Maceon nodded.

"True, she told me I gotta get a job too since the baby is coming any day now." "I thought you had a job?" Lyric asked.

"I do at the label but you know how Mama is.. She wants me to get a real job and care for the baby." "You can always move in with O'shea and I.. well with me since he has his own apartment."

Maceon pulled into the drive through.  "I thought y'all were already living together." Maceon pulled some money out. 

"No but he spends the night with me sometimes and cooks and stuff." "You got an extra room though." He looked at her. "Yea, two bedrooms." "Cool I'll consider it."

"And I'll help you with the baby whenever I can." He smiled a little. "Thank sis." "No problem." Maceon bought them some tacos and drove Lyric home. "I wanted to ask you when the baby is born but."

Lyric looked at him with a mouth full of food. "Will you be my daughter's Godmother?" Lyric stopped chewing then swallowed her food. "Really?" She asked. Maceon nodded.

"Yea, I couldn't think of anyone else." Lyric wiped her tears. She had been crying alot and she didn't know why.  Little things would make her cry like a puppy or if she had one taco left.

Maceon sighed. "You're such a crybaby." "I'm sorry." She wiped her tears and they made it to the condo. "I'll call you okay?" Maceon nodded and gave her a hug.

Lyric went up and and locked the door. She finished eating her food and decided to watch a movie and chill for the rest of the night. 

The Next Day.

When Lyric woke up that morning she smelled breakfast. She knew O'shea was here and was about to chew him out.

She walked into the kitchen and O'shea turned around.  "A simple text back would've been nice." She said folding her arms. O'shea sighed. "I'm sorry-" "Where were you?"

Lyric asked. "I was with my moms,she made dinner and wanted me to stay the night.. I should've called, I'm sorry." Lyric nodded.  "So your not cheating on me."

O'shea frowned. "No." Lyric took a sigh of relief. "You want some eggs?" He asked putting some eggs on her plate. For some reason that smell made her sick.

"No thank you." She shook her head and pushed the plate away.  O'shea frowned holding the spatula in his hand. He even had an apron on.

"You love cheese eggs." "I know I just." She literally gagged then covered her mouth and ran into the bathroom. O'shea just stood there wondering what the hell was wrong with her.

He hear her throw up in the toilet then flush it. Lyric washed and brushed her teeth before walking back to the kitchen.

O'shea took the eggs away and decided to eat them himself. Lyric held her belly and took her seat. She groaned and rested her head on her hand. "I think I have the flu." She sniffed. 

O'shea took a step back. "You want me to get you anything?" He asked.  She shook her head. "I want to skip breakfast but I'm really craving some steak tacos."

She mumbled. "Aight I'll go get you some." She smiled up at him. "I really want to kiss you right now." O'shea smiled. "Gimme five?" He asked. 

Lyric frowned. "I don't want to get you sick." He shrugged. "I don't care,as long as your breath don't smell like vomit." Lyric smiled and O'shea kissed her lips five times.

-

Vote & Comment 🌟

For the next chapter.