✨Chapter 75✨

This chapter is kind of cheesy and corny😭 Anyways,I hope y'all are enjoying this story because it's about to come to an end pretty soon😣.. I know but I'm just grateful that I finally finished book 4😁. I am very proud of myself🙆🏽‍♀️. But I hope y'all enjoy this chapter.

___________________

>>

"Mila why do you have a C in math?" Lyric asked walking into her room with her hands on her hips. Mila looked up from her tablet and shrugged. "It was hard."

"If it was hard why the hell didn't you ask me or your Daddy to help you? You know I don't tolerate C's." Mila sighed and sat her tablet down .

"I don't like homeschool anymore." Lyric frowned. "Why not? I thought you loved it." "Yea but now it's boring." Lyric sat at the edge of her bed.

"That's still school and you need to do your best..you can do better than a C." Mila pouted a little.

"I don't care about that attitude..get your grades together or it'll be very boring without your phone and tablet." Mila frowned and Lyric stood up walking out of her room.

O'shea walked through the door with groceries in his hands. Lyric sighed. "You didn't have to do that..I completely forgot with all the wedding planning-"

"Its cool." O'shea kissed her lips making her smile. "You can help me put them up though." He looked up at her and Lyric leaned against the island.

"Deal and I'll help cook." "Oh no,I'll cook and you can get ready for our date tonight." Lyric cocked her head to the side. "A date?" O'shea nodded. "Yupp,for Valentine's day."

"What about Mila?" She asked. "My parents said they'll watch Mila for the weekend so it's just gonna be you and me." Lyric smiled. "So just us."

"Mhm." "The whole weekend?" "Yup." Lyric smirked. "Naked." A wide grin spread across her face. "That's a whole lot of naked." O'shea laughed.

"But Mila..doesnt like homeschool anymore. She says it's boring and she has a C in math." O'shea frowned. "A C?" Lyric nodded.

"Yea,she acts like I won't take her phone and tablet." "We should disconnect her tv from the Wi-Fi too..she's gonna be pissed." O'shea chuckled.

"Yea." They started putting up the dishes then O'shea cooked. When Cube and Kim got there they left and O'shea drove them downtown. "This looks familiar." Lyric said looking out the window.

O'shea found a parking spot and Lyric gasped. "Is this the arcade?" She asked. O'shea nodded. "Yupp." "I'm surprised it's still up..it looks so new."

They got out and O'shea grabbed her hand. When they got their tickets they went around playing different kinds of games..something they did last time they came here.

They were the only grown people there and the rest were kids. Even the employees were teenagers.

"I want some pizza and nachos." Lyric said watching O'shea order there food. "You just said you wanted a funnel cake." Lyric just looked at him.

"So?" He shook his head. "Just give me a whole pepperoni pizza,two nachos,one funnel cake and two strawberry slushies " O'shea said. "Aaannndd, some chips and m&m's."

Lyric smiled. "You heard her." He mumbled. They grabbed their food and took a seat. Lyric looked around and smiled. They were sitting at the same place they were last time.