Part 1 : Wake up , Kacchan !

Midoriya Izuku , a plain looking green haired boy slowly started to tap onto the man's shoulder beside him in the middle of the night . At first , it was a slow tapping and when his gesture were brushed off with a grunt from the blonde beside him . Midoriya Izuku or known as Deku , began to give Bakugou Katsuki , his husband whom he married 7 months ago , a brutal tapping on the man's right cheek .

"Kacchan , wake up..." , Deku pleaded as his eyebrows turned into frown of helplessness . His eyes started to tear up when his husband still ignored the broccoli but then due to his pregnancy mood swings , Deku's mood turned into pure rage as he landed a harsh slap onto Katsuki's cheeks . Finally , the blonde man snapped open his eyes and turned his head towards his husband .

Knowing the ONLY reason why Midoriya had the sudden urge to wake the tired Bakugou up in the middle of the night and forbade him from taking a break from a 12 hours overtime was because of his fucking cravings .

"Fuck , Izuku ... I just closed my eyes . What's wrong--" , Bakugou's mouth came to a stop when he heard soft sobbing from the smaller male . He turned his head towards Midoriya and immediately trying to comfort his beloved husband down , "Hey .. Hey .. It's okay , it's okay.. I'm not mad , I'm just tired after all the work and .. And.. What can I do for you?" .

Bakugou raised both of his hands to cup Midoriya's soft cheeks before wiping away the tears streaming down from his big puffy green eyes with his thumbs .

"please don't ask for ridiculous foods , please don't ask for ridiculous foods-" , Bakugo begged in his deepest thoughts .

Sobbing like a fragile child , Midoriya spoke through tears , " I ... I just really REALLY want to eat katsudon right now !" . The boy started to cry again and Bakugou was flabbergasted . Where in the fuck can he find a restaurant selling katsudon in the middle of the fucking night , at 2:45 AM at that ?

Bakugo was about to cuss but then he remembered the Midoriya himself was not in his stable mind being pregnant and all . Fuck , Bakugou is just too new to this type of situation . Being a husband PLUS a future father sure is fucking hard .

This was not as bad as when Deku's first wave of cravings when he was in his fifth month of pregnancy . He had to go throughout the town to find taiyaki just because the boy saw an old man in a yellow attire ate them when the couple passed by . What made it hard was because Deku woke up him at 3 fucking AM for that nasty shit .

Fuck it .

To ease his little husband's irrational cravings in the middle of the night , Bakugo kissed the bridge of the other's nose lovingly , " Katsudon , right ? Okay , I'll buy it right away !" . Even though this was his second time being 'attacked' by Deku's cravings , Bakugou waited for the reward he always wanted to see from his cute husband .

Midoriya's eyes became bright and the purest of the purest smile plastered perfectly onto Midoriya's adorable face . He was extremely delighted when Bakugou agreed to buy the food he wanted . His tears was still visible but his smile mattered the most .

"Wait for it .." , the blonde male waited for Deku's next pleasing words .

"I love you , Bakugou ! ♡" , Midoriya announced so cutely that as if the night was not even night anymore when a small sun just shone brightly in their spacious room . Bakugou's heart skipped a beat and his blood raised up to his head and lurked onto both of his cheeks . He had to look away or he might end up 'eating' the boy instead . "Hn.." is all Kacchan could reply at that time .

-TBC-