Part 7 : One Last Time

( A month later )

One calm evening , Izuku and Bakugou decided to do some shopping for the soon-to-be born baby . They were yet to know the gender and Kacchan insisted that they should buy the baby items right after his payday .

Izuku who felt very hyped for the baby's sake , he wore a green long dress which he loved and even wore a boater hat with green and yellow ribbon as the decoration meanwhile Bakugou wore a casual white t-shirt and a pair of jeans . He even put on the watch that Izuku got for him .

" Hey , Izuku . I think you forgot something " , Kacchan spoke as he ruffled around by the door . The green haired boy raised up an eyebrow , " I did ? What is it , Kacchan ?" , he made his way to the doorsteps . His blonde husband gave the other a grin as he quickly stole a kiss onto Izuku's small lips .

" My good morning kiss ♡ " , he uttered flirtatiously . His kiss was then replied with another kiss by the cheeks .

" Good morning , Kacchan ♡ " , Izuku whispered playfully and smiles worth a million dollar . He then went towards the gates of their house and entered the SUV Kacchan rented for that day .

Bakugou stood there with his face beginning to get redder than ever and growled to himself , ' Damn it  , Deku ! You almost gave me a hard on with that face of yours ! ' . He took some deep breaths to calm down his urges . When Bakugou finally did , he entered the car and started the engine before driving to town .

As they parked , Bakugou seemed to have noticed that Izuku had been staring at a certain book in his hands . When he peeked , it was a book about baby necessities . The broccoli was more than prepared on what he wanted to buy in every baby store they can find . Izuku was just being Izuku , observant and focused as ever .

Bakugou went outside the car first and then opened the door for his smaller husband , he even took Izuku by the hand to support him and their 8 months baby inside his tummy . " Up ya go , princess ! Want me to carry you as well ?" , Kacchan stretched out his muscular arm . It was sexy whenever Bakugou does it that Izuku became embarrassed at times .

" There is no need ! I can still walk , Kacchan " , the boy shook his head softly and then clinged onto Bakugou's arm lovingly . " If you carry me , I can't hold your hand like this " , the boy intertwined their fingers together . Kacchan blushed softly and looked away , " S-Suit yourself ! " and Izuku gave a cute chuckle . How cute .

The town was rather busy since they went out on a Sunday morning . Kacchan being protective as always , made sure his husband was walking at the safer side , away from any grubby hands of other males . He even growled at those who stared at Izuku for more than a second .

The first store they entered was the babies' clothes store  . It was filled with soon-to-be mothers , Izuku held Kacchan's hand and dragged him to a section which was full of blue , pink , red , white , green and yellow layette sets . There were other colours but the green haired boy was stuck in between the colour pink and blue .

" Buy both " , Kacchan spoke as he picked up the sets and held it . " He or she might love either colour . Oh , how about this black and orange ? Looks like something I would wear if I were a hero in a movie " , Kacchan took a certain baby clothing that took his attention and lets Izuku see it too .

" Yeah , it kinda somehow resembles you ? Let's buy three of it ! ", the boy grinned as he put it into Kacchan's arms and went off to the socks section .