Part 8 : It's time

( A week later )

" Kacchan ... Can you come home now ? I really need you to be here , right now " , Izuki pleaded over the phone . His eyes were filled with tears and his voice breaking . Bakugou was at work , he was busy completing a big project with Kirishima Eijirou . They were best friends and might be the only person who always spent time with him . The moment Kacchan heard Izuku's sudden request , it sounded urgent . He stood up from his chair , hands gripping the phone as hard as he could and eyeing aimlessly in concern.

" Izuku , everything okay ? Why are you crying ? I'll come home now ! Stay there ! " , Bakugou replied as he glanced at Kirishima who was also a little taken aback by his sudden burst .

" Could you please take care of the project for the time being ? Please . Izuku needs me ", Bakugou begged and he was never the one who begs . It was always the other way around and Kirishima knew it was rather important . He gave a big nod and a thumbs up , " Go , your wife needs you . I can handle this but treat me something later ! " . He gave his popular smile to Kacchan .

" Thanks , red hair . I'll be off now . Oh ya , I'm borrowing your car . Tschuss ! " , Bakugou took Kirishima's car keys on his table and off he goes down the stairs . The red haired man only shook his head and chuckled before continuing their work again .

Kacchan got into a range rover evoque and drove to their house as fast as he can . Few moments later , the blonde male arrived at their premise and locked the car , he even sprinted to the door . The moment he opened it , he saw Izuku stood in front of the door with his fingers clutching onto his clothes .

" Izuku , are you okay ? I'm here , honey . What's wrong- " , his eyes widen when the green haired boy jumped onto him into a loving cuddle . His arms went over Kacchan's neck and his face snuggled against the broad shoulder blades . Bakugou cocked an eyebrow and tilted his head slightly to look at Izuku , questioning him .

" I just really want some cuddles from you ... " , Izuku mumbled under his breath , a little scared that Bakugou would blew up at him because he made his husband leave early from work just for a small cuddle .

" Just for a cuddle ? ", Bakugou grumbled and Izuku hid his face into the other's chest . He predicted that the taller male would scold him but then he felt two muscular arms wrapping around his small figure . A chin landed softly on top of his head .

" Just tell me that and I will still come home . No need to cry , Izuku " , Bakugou uttered in his loving tone . He pulled back from the cuddle and bend down a little so both of their noses touched each other . Kacchan started to snuggle their noses and his face beamed with delight .

Izuku fell in love allover again with Bakugou at that moment . He gave the man his cutest hug ever and Kacchan could not help but to blush slightly .

The couple went to the living room and sat on their brown and white sofa . Izuku turned on the television and watched a series he always loved , The All Might Show . Kacchan sat beside him and Izuku leaned against his strong shoulders with his foot tucked to the back . Both of them enjoyed the show very much , it was inspiring , funny and educational . Both of them always wanted to meet with All Might one day so Kacchan had his own plan to surprise Izuku later on .

After few episodes passed , Kacchan realized that Izuku had fallen asleep soundly on his lap . The male blonde was so into the show that he did not even saw when and how Izuku changed positions . Both of the boy's arm are tuckes under his head and he was snoring softly . The more Kacchan stares at his smaller husband , the more cuter Izuku was . He examined the freckles , the long jet black eyelashes and the soft green hair .