Part 2 : Katsudon

Bakugo knew that he could NEVER find any restaurants that sells katsudon opened at the moment . Heck , the earliest restaurants to open would be around 7 AM . He tried to reason his pregnant husband but the blonde knew Izuku will snap once again . He just could not bear to make Izuku cry like he used to back in highschool . He hated bickering with Midoriya eventhough sometimes the smaller male could get onto his nerves pretty badly at times . But that is just how life is , you can't expect it to be perfect all the time .

Sighing slightly , Bakugou rose up from their bed and picked up a dark green jacket on the floor before putting it onto his left shoulder . He glanced towards Izuku whe he felt a soft tug at the hem of his shirt . "What is it this time ?" , Bakugou questioned in a soft tone not wanting to hurt the other's feelings .

The green haired boy shook his head softly before raising his head as his mossy green eyes met with a pair of crimson red eyes , " Be careful " . Those two words came raining down onto Kacchan's heart like spears from cupid .

"Deku , what the fuck? How can you be so cute at times like this , I can't-" , the man's fist clenched tightly as shivers went down his spine . Unfortunately , oblivious Deku is being himself as always and sat on their queen sized bed while softly caressing his bulging stomach with his two soft hands .

"Do you hear that ? Papa is going to buy us some good katsudon !" , Midoriya giggled as he acted as if the baby in his stomach could actually communicate with him . An excited smile plastered allover to broccoli's face .

BAM!

A fist went straight to the walls of their house. Bakugou was breathing heavily at the sight and the blush from before kept growing and covered his whole fucking head . Midoriya flinched at the sound and when he turned his head towards Kacchan , the man was gone .

' Deku ... I was so close to fucking you into that matress senseless.  Thank god you're pregnant-' , Bakugo growled under his breath when he made a quick escaped downstairs trying to calm himself down . Izuku lately had been acting adorable that it was too dangerous for the blonde to be around him sometimes . Was it a trap for Bakugou? Why is Izuku tempting him to the point of torturing the husband himself ?

Holding the door knob , Bakugou took out his smartphone to look for any substitute for katsudon in Gurgle (Google-) . After few minutes of researching , Bakugou let go of the knob and entered the kitchen instead .

It was a rather spacious kitchen , Bakugou had a hard time to find for the instant ramen in one of their many cabinets . He knelt down next to the fridge and in front of a small cupboard , he finally found the last packet of instant ramen after rummaging through a whole bunch of cereal boxes .

"This should do it " , he murmured before standing back up as he turned on the stove . Putting on a small pot over the fire , he slowly and patiently teared the packet opened . Izuku would flip if he knew that what he was eating was not katsudon at all .

Click .

The sound of the light flicking on made Bakugou stopped his movements . He never turned his head towards the direction of the sound so fast in his life . Then , there he saw his pregnant husband standing .

"Kacchan ? I thought you're going out to buy katsudon ?" , Izuku Midoriya stood by the kitchen's door in his soft pink dress while one arm on the back of his hips so he could support the weight of the baby and his eyebrows rose in disbelief , watching his husband like a CCTV .

"I-Izuku ! Hey , shouldn't you be on bed waiting for the katsudon?" . Bakugou's dead . "Why don't you go back up and wait for it patiently , my little cupcake?" . He saw how the boy's eyes turned to look at the instant ramen and the open stove . Izuku knew what was going on .

" You tried to lie to me !" , Deku declared . His husband knows how much he hated eating food that he did not even requested . This little petty behaviour all started when Izuku got pregnant and heck , even Bakugou is scared whenever the boy snapped .

" Honey , honey .. Please put down that chair ... Okay , I did try to lie to you BUT - !" , Bakugou avoided the flying chair that was directly aimed at him . If he did not avoid that , he might end up with a flat head . A loud crashing can be heard behind him . How the fuck is this pregnant bitch so strong ? And I even had a hard time lifting that chair with one hand !

" Just listen to me , okay ?? Cupcake , I love you but I'll make sure I'm gonna make something WAY better than just old dumb katsudon !" , Bakugou rose his hands up immediately when he saw Izuku picked up the large cutting board .

" Promise ?" , the green haired male rose up the board , threatening to throw it at Kacchan if he replies a second late . Bakugou nodded before slowly taking his steps towards Izuku . When he reached his husband , the blonde immediately took over the situation by throwing away the board when he grabs a hold of it and gave a passionate kiss when Izuku started to struggle .

Kacchan knew how weak his husband was towards his skillful kiss . After a few minutes of battling each other's tounge and Kacchan obviously winning , Deku finally calmed down from his tantrum . A small 'pop' sound can be heard when Bakugou broke the kiss and ended it with a soft lick onto Izuku's plump lips which he adored .

"Have you calmed down ? Then , let me cook for a moment . Wait like a good cinnamon roll you are " , Kacchan winked at Deku as he placed his pregnant husband on a comfortable stool in the kitchen . He then knelt down to his knees where his head reached Izuku's bloating tummy and puts both of his palm on it .

" Hey you little angel inside , sorry if papa can't feed you katsudon for today but I hope you like what I'm gonna feed your adorable mama . You must enjoy it too , okay ?" , Bakugou grins before placing a loving kiss onto Izuku's stomach .

Deku could not help but to smile softly at the scene .

' I am so lucky to have married this man ' , Deku thought happily .

-TBC-
sorry , I was out of idea but next part would be where Kacchan cooks the ramen combined with ... Other items he can find the refrigerator . i need to rest -