Part 6 : I'm sorry ( 2 )

" Shit... ! " , Bakugou cussed under his breath and tried to call Izuku again and again but was denied each try . He threw his phone back into his jacket and turned his face towards Uraraka . She was confused on what was happening and it seems like she had gained her full consciousness when her ex lover started to glare at her .

" Did you realized what the fuck did you just did ...? " , the man growled under his breath as he stomps towards the round faced girl . He wanted to say more but it would be bad if he wastes his time here and not rushing home by now . Izuku might do something stupid . Pregnant people do weird stuffs when they are angry .

" Was that Izuku ? " , Uraraka spoke under her breath and it made Kacchan stop in his tracks . He tilted his head slightly to the brown haired woman , not saying a word as she continued . A lonely yet pleading voice came out from her mouth , " So I guess you guys did managed to stay this long ... " .

" What the hell are you spouting now- " , Bakugou groaned and he felt his arm being hugged by Uraraka . She was looking down so no one knows what kind of expression she was making at the moment .

Irritated from being touched , he tried to pry his arm away from Uraraka . ' Fuck , I can't waste my time here with her . I need to get back ! ' , Kacchan cussed in his thoughts . " Oi , let go ! " , the man warned Uraraka . But her hold just went tighter and with a shaky voice , Uraraka spoke ,

" Please stay with me "

" Huh ? No way . I need to go back home to Izuku..-", his eyes widen when a pair of lips went near to his own . Before anything happened , Bakugou's hand was fast enough to stop her from getting near .

" What the fuck , Uraraka ? I'm married . Go back into your house , you are fucking drunk " , Kacchan avoided her kiss by turning her body 180 degree and pushed her towards the door .

" Why Izuku...? " , the brown haired girl started to sob . " Why can't US stay longer . It should've worked out !! You ran away ! Have I done something so wrong that you had to leave me ?! " , Uraraka snapped as her eyes are filled with tears of anger . She slapped Bakugou's hands away and leaned her back against the door . Her head hung low and tears dropped to the floor .

It was only the sobbing that filled in the silence between Bakugou and her . Then , Kacchan replied her in the most calming tone ever , " I didn't run away ... I swear , you were the greatest girlfriend a person could ask for but my heart now ... It beats for Izuku Midoriya only  . He always has been in my heart since we were both young . That gullible oblivious piece of broccoli... " , Kacchan chuckled softly .

" Well , it's not that I disliked you but both of us were so busy with our studies that we barely had any time to spend time together " , he added . Before Uraraka could speak another word , he continued , " Now look at where you are now , you are the manager of the work you always dreamt of ! You worked so hard to get to the top , I don't think I am suitable to be by your side . I am no worthy of your love" . He smiled softly and patted the other's head .

" But I love yo- " , Uraraka spoke through tears but Kacchan shushed her up . " Save those words on the guy you really deserve and are meant to be with . Cuz surely , that guy is not me " , Bakugou gave her a warm smile before putting up his ring finger again and tapped on Izuku's carved name at the right side of the golden diamond crusted ring .