Part 4 : Mine

A familiar ringtone echoed in the room of the couple around 5:10 AM . A certain blonde by that time had already took a bath and was busy buttoning up his white sleeves in front of an oval mirror by the wall . He also wore a sophisticated looking pair of glasses that matched his strong appearance , it made him looked professional rather than a typical office boy .

He turned his head towards the sleeping green haired male on the bed . The room was extremely cold but it was due to Izuku's request because somehow being pregnant can either make you extra hot or cold no matter what season it was . Bakugou smiled warmly when he sees how Izuku hugged their fluffy blanket .

The smaller husband groaned slightly when he felt the emptiness beside him when his small palm lurked around the bed for Kacchan . It made Bakugou's heart twinkled in happiness .

He made his way slowly towards Deku and leaned in , he ruffled the other's fluffy green hair and kissed his forehead lovingly . " Darling , I'm going to work now " , Bakugou exclaimed . Then his heart skipped a beat when Izuku snuggled against the warm palm on his temple and gave a small cute grin .

" I'll miss you , Kacchan . Have fun at work ♡ " , Deku muttered softly before his big green eyes opened slightly to stare back at his husband filled with love .

Bakugou gave a long exasperated sigh as he clenched his fist due to his overwhelming feelings towards the man he married . ' SO CUTE , FUUCCCCCKKKKKKK ' , Kacchan almost cried , almost . But then he had to go to work because he was late for the morning shift . He hated his job but to earn money just so he is able to see Izuku and their future child's happiness , he will do anything for that to happen .

" Deku , I need to go now ... I'm gonna be late for work , I love you ! " , Bakugou spoke in his usual loving voice before kissing the soft white cheeks of Izuku's before leaving the bedroom and down the stairs in a hurry .

The green haired boy pouted when Kacchan forgot to give him their daily morning kisses before he goes out to work . Izuku sat up slowly and adjusting his position so both him and the baby are comfortable . " Ah , Kacchan forgot to bring the grocery list to buy later ... " , the boy took a small note on the table bed .

" Looks like both of us will go out for a grocery shopping then , right ? " , his palm rubs against the bulging belly of his lovingly . He wore a pair of slippers which Kacchan always prepared it next to Izuku's side of bed . After getting out of bed , the boy took some small steps towards the bathroom . It was literally safe proof because some blonde took precautions so early that it was rather impossible for Izuku to get injured while taking a bath . After bathing , the smaller male decided to do grocery shopping after his small 1 hour workout and then continue to binge watching his favorite TV series , Two Broke Boys that took the whole morning and afternoon .

It was around 4:40 PM when he finished . Realizing what time it was , Izuku rose up from the couch he was slouching on the whole day and took off to the nearest town after grabbing his wallet by the table nearby . Since he had a workout earlier , it was slightly easier for him to move around without much complications . Reaching the nearby town filled with night markets and restaurants , Izuku bought some vegetables such as carrots , radish , cabbage , sirloin , salt and other household needs . Since that was all the green haired boy had wrote down in the list , he immediately made his way back home because Bakugou warned him about going out alone and plus , being pregnant . Who knows what danger is lurking in when the boy had his guard down .