Part 6 : I'm sorry ( 1 )

" Cheers ! " , the sounds of glasses clanged together echoed in the infamous bar just nearby Bakugou's office building . Everyone cheered and partied like no tomorrow . Kacchan was also enjoying the moment with the others but he did not went to sit nearby the girl's table like the other males , married or single . Instead , he took a seat near the wall and pulled out his smartphone . His wallpaper phone was their wedding picture and a smile lurked onto the blonde's face .

" Bakugou !~ Come here and have a drink with us ! Boss said he will pay for everything tonight , right ? " , two girls with raven haired sat nearby Bakugou , flirting .

" Sorry , girls . It seems like you forgot that I'm married " , Bakugou replied and casually raised his ring finger to reveal his gold ring with Izuku and his name carved by the sides . His eyes never leave the screen as he scrolled down the chats he had with Izuku that evening . God , he wants to go home and hug his husband now . He must have been waiting .

That day , their boss , Best Jeanist suddenly decided to organize a surprise party for the office and as well gave them all a bonus . If Kacchan were to leave the party now , it might insult his boss and turned his mood down . He had no choice but to follow them and told Izuku that he would be going home late .

Bakugou sighed in relief when Izuku sent him a green light to attend the party . He actually feared to go to these types of events since all girls would hover over him and surround him trying to flirt . ' Sluts ' , he thought and frowned at one of the woman who got a little too handsy around his body .

" Bakugou~ Lets have some drink . Have funnn , your wife ain't gonna know if you sleep with one of u- " , she stopped her words when her eyes fell onto Bakugou's dark expression . It was filled with disgust and anger . All of his emotion was pointed at the woman that she had to back away .

" Come on , guys . Stop hovering married men and start having some conversations with the single ones like Mineta here !" , a brown haired woman spoke towards the women who was hovering all over Bakugou . Her suggestions was replied with a thousands of loud laughter . " Oh Uraraka-san ! Stop being silly ! Bakugou-kun is wayyy handsome than Mineta . Who would want that small thing ? " , they giggled .

" Shut up " , Kacchan spoke through gritted teeth . Uraraka and the others froze in their place and went silent when Bakugou continued , " I am trying to have a video chat with Izuku now , you dumb bitches " . He frowned and stood up from his seat and left . He went towards another empty spot that had less noise . All of the women's eyes widen , flabbergasted and embarrassed except for Uraraka who laughed softly . " Bakugou is being Bakugou after all ~ " , she cooed .

" Hey , Izuku , I miss you " , Bakugou spoke in his raspy voice when their connection finally connected . It was Kacchan who started the video chat because he became bored with the situation and wanted to hear his husband's cute voice .

A pair of green eyes finally found where the camera should be and smiled softly , " Hi , Kacchan ! Come on , we see each other everyday . Why do you miss me so suddenly ?" . The boy tilted his head , he was leaning against the headboard of their bed .

" I don't know . Heyyy , would you mind and let me see what you are wearing today ? ", Bakugou gave a flirtatious wink towards Izuku and he chuckeld when the other almost dropped his own phone .

" K-Kacchan ! Y-You pervert ! ", the green haired boy stuttered as a faint blush appeared on his freckled cheeks . Bakugou begged like a small puppy and finally Izuku agreed to let him see . He was wearing a fluffy green pajamas with only his stomach sticking out and to add more cuteness , the pajamas had small ribbons at the end of Izuku's collar . Kacchan inhaled a lot of air when he saw the cuteness overload . He gripped his phone almost to the point of crushing when he heard Izuku gasped slightly , his eyes shot back towards the screen .