Part 5 : Happy birthday !

A couple of weeks had passed by and the couple had been living normally like other people . Bakugou would get up early and went to work meanwhile Izuku would do the house chores . It was rather normal and nothing exciting going on until a certain day came rolling in .

Bakugou was the type of man who would forget things from time to time due to his tight schedule at work . He felt bad for Izuku who was always left alone at home even on weekdays . He wanted the best for his husband and to providing all the necessities were his responsibility as the head family . Getting enough money to support Izuku and the future child made Bakugou to do overtime more than other workers do .

Kacchan then proceeded to enter a certain cubicle with his name beautifully engraved onto the wooden door . He went in and sat down in front of his laptop and a few piles of files surrounding it . He had a frame with Izuku's picture in it when he was pregnant around 4 months . That picture was the only sole reason he was willing to break his back rather than to break the other's heart .

" For Izuku and the baby " , Bakugou spoke before his long slender fingers draped over the keyboard and started typing all the documents that he needed to correct and finish before his shift ends .

One thing he forgot to tell his husband back at home was that he will be back late than usual . But he knows it would not mean much to tell the boy now since Izuku would just go to sleep around 9 PM . He shrugged his idea to email Izuku and continued his daily tiring work . 

-- Meanwhile Izuku --

The green haired boy woke up late that day . It was around afternoon when the sun ray beamed against his puffy freckled cheeks , the boy needs to get off the bed and do the house chores . He wanted to at least help Bakugou ease his stressful days at work by doing the laundry , making dinner and provide massages for his hardworking husband .

Izuku's phone started to rang , it was not a call but it was a reminder . A birthday reminder . He picked up his yellow phone and rubbed his eyes slightly , " April 20 ... Kacchan's birth..day..". Izuku's eyes snapped opened and his body felt fresh for some reason .

" It's today ?! ", he gasped in surprise . After freshening himself up in the bathroom , Izuku went downstairs and into their kitchen . The boy wore a green apron that was custom made to fit his growing belly . " Okay , let's start making cake for papa ! It's going to be a surprise ! " , the boy giggled happily as he walked around the kitchen , pulling out any items needed for the cake . He had this specialty in making cakes because Inko Midoriya , Izuku's mother , thought him how to bake a cake perfectly .

His hands rearranged all the ingredients onto the kitchen counter such as eggs , flour , chilli pepper , brown sugar ,  baking powder and most importantly , chilli flakes . Izuku decided to make a Chilli Chocolate Cake . The boy learned this recipe when he was young because he knows how much Kacchan loved spicy foods and also , he made a full page about his likes and dislikes . That was how close they were both since they are apparently childhood friends .

A few hours of baking , Izuku smiled at the result . The chocolate cake was spicy and he even topped it off with chocolate fondue and some chilli flakes and chopped chilli . The taste of sweet and spicy mixed very well . It was not too spicy nor too sweet . It was perfection that Izuku felt a little proud at his creation .

The small male then sat down to rest , his back aching from all the standing and his foot were sore . He also had a cut on his finger when one of the chilli tried to 'fly away' . The boy did not mind at all because he wanted to make Kacchan's birthday as special as it can be .