Part 9 : Wake up , Izuku !

In one swift move , Bakugou picked up a soft pink dress in the drawer inside their bathroom and puts it onto Izuku . He scrambled here and there for his pants and any shirt he could grab . Fuck underwears , his wife is about to give birth god fucking damn it . Meanwhile , Izuku was rather calm when the water broke , he was surprised at first but then nothing actually feels weird except for the tingly feeling below his waist .

" Chibi , why the fuck do you have to get out now ? " , Kacchan growled as he ran outside the bathroom and went up the stairs to take few clothes for Izuku . When he got down , he saw his husband gave him a small smile while holding to his back around the waist area .

" Kacchan , don't forget the baby's bag" , Izuku exclaimed and off Bakugou went to upstairs like a superman . The baby was eager to come out , it took a little movement inside and it made Izuku gasped softly . " Ow...", the boy groaned a little . It took Kacchan several seconds before he plunged himself down the stairs in a hurry .

" Is the baby coming ?! " , Kacchan panicked as he held the small bag in his hands and sharp eyes staring at Izuku's body movements and expression . His heart was beating faster than a cheetah and sweat was allover his face .

" I'm fine .. I'm fine .. So let's just got to the hospital now " , the green haired boy spoke and Kacchan ever so slowly and extremely carefuly guided Izuku towards Kirishima's car , the range rover evoque . He held the boy's hands firmly and lifted him up a little to the passenger's seat . Soon , the blonde haired male entered the driver's seat and drove off in a blink of an eye .

Few moments later , they had arrived at the U.A Private Hospital and Kacchan parked when he found a nearby spot to the front desk . He immediately called out for the nurses to come and help Izuku , " Hey ! Please help ! My .. My Izuku is going to give birth ! His water just broke !! " .

Three of the nurses came rushing out to attend the smaller boy who came out from the car and let him sit on a wheelchair . He was immediately treated by a doctor who happened to came by . Bakugou took the spare clothes and the baby's bag before catching up with the group of nurses with Izuku in the middle .

" Kacchan ! " , the green haired boy called out and looked side by side to search for his husband . " Darling , it's okay ! I'm at the back , don't worry ! ", Kacchan replied as he waved his arm so Izuku could see . The boy was rather nervous and it was his first time giving birth , so fear came in fast .

Inside the hospital room , one of the nurse asked Izuku to change his clothes into one of those dull green hospital dress . Kacchan was more than glad to help the boy out into changing and his eyes stared at the other's for a moment . " You're gonna be okay , honey " , Bakugou exclaimed and kissed Izuku's forehead .

Later , he was placed onto the hospital bed waiting for the doctor to come in any second . The knob turned and the door creaked open , it revealed a spiky purple haired male with shocking dark eyebags . The doctor looked so tired but he gave all his strength to smile at his patient . Izuku knew who that person was , it was someone from his highschool .

" Shinsou-kun ? " , Izuku greeted the doctor with a questioning look . It was the boy he fought with when they had a little misunderstanding but in the end , they became good pals that soon parted ways to pursue each other's dream . The freckled boy was happy that he got to meet his friend again despite the situation he was in .

The doctor's eyes became bright , " Izuku Midoriya ! It's been a long time . So whose child ? ", Shinsou replied and glanced to the side when saw the infamous male in their highschool back in the days . " Him ? ", Shinsou jokingly confessed and heard a slight growl from Kacchan . He ignored the wild beast beside him and proceeded to check onto Izuku's condition .