Part 11 : Bakugou Kazumi

Kacchan felt soft fingers running onto his scalp slowly and carefully . It felt like a bliss and the fluffy atmosphere soothes his aching back . The blonde male snuggled close to the fingers touching him like an old fat cat .

" Feels like Izuku's touch ... " , he mumbled out like a baby and hummed contentedly . Then , Kacchan opened his eyes slowly to look at the fingers , there were scars and a golden ring which he had the same one as well .

Wait ...

He quickly rose up and straighten his back in a snap before glancing at the green haired boy who just woke up from his deep slumber . Kacchan had his eyes burnt into the green eyes he cried and begged to wake up last night .

" Good morning , Katsuki ♡ " , Izuku whispers lovingly with his ever so loving smile . He tilted his head slightly and opened his arm so Kacchan would give him a big warm hug . Both needed it so much that his blonde husband jumped from the blue plastic chair and into the embrace of the broccoli .

Their hug tightened as if they didn't want to let go of each other anymore . Izuku was the first one to sniffle a cry before Bakugou joined afterwards . " God fucking damn it , Izuku ... I was so worried . I'm so ... I'm so happy you're safe . Don't ever do that me ever again , okay ? I love you , Izuku .. " .

The green haired boy nodded a few times , " I love you too , Katsuki ! " . They shared few cries together when Shinsou came into the room to look at the commotion . He saw Izuku fully woke up and immediately went to his side . Before the purple haired doctor could say anything , Kacchan was there to say something first .

" Thank you , Shinsou "

The blonde male had his serious look on his face before he slightly bowed to the doctor . Izuku followed second and Shinsou was flabbergasted , he coughed a little and nodded . " Y-You don't need to bow . I was just doing my job ! " , but it didn't stop Shinsou to have a small bashful smile on his face but he hid it quickly with his blue mask .

" So , how are you feeling today , Izuku ? " , Shinsou glanced at the boy , ready to write down any important details . " I'm doing fine . I don't feel sick or anything . But anything else , is the baby okay ? Is he healthy ? " , Izuku asked the doctor with worry in his eyes . He should have been more worried of his own condition but his mother instinct kicked in .

" The baby is fine , Izuku . He just got out from his incubator and is now sleeping peacefully ... " , Kacchan pointed at the stroller next to him before he heard their baby started to cry right after he spoke . " ....or maybe not " .

" If that's all then you are ready to go home whenever you want to " , Shinsou gave him a reassured smile , although not visible , before leaving the room . " By the way , congratulations , Izuku and Katsuki ".

Kacchan was a little panic when the baby won't stop crying even when he picked him up carefully into his arms and sang him a rather chaotic lullaby . " Aaa Izuku ! Take this baby , he won't stop crying ! " , Kacchan handed the baby to Izuku's arm slowly .

The freckled boy could only chuckle at his husband's shenanigans with the baby . When he held their son , Izuku smiled happily and he held out a finger onto the baby's mouth . He suckled Izuku's fingers lightly and in that moment , he knew that their son was hungry .