Part 10 : ...

Kacchan slumped down onto one of the chairs in front of the emergency room . He bent down slightly and gave a rather sigh , his fingers ran through his hair . Bakugou looked like the walking dead , his eyes were foggy from the frustration and his expression were unreadable . The blonde male gave a defeated sigh .

Shinsou gave him the worst news ever where Izuku's pulse was low and he was probably dea---

" Katsuki ! "
"Katsuki-kun! "

Two familiar voices echoed the hallway . Bakugou did not budge , his stare burnt onto the floor and his hand froze in motion , never letting go of the phone which he used to call the two people he trusted .

A blonde and a green haired woman stopped in front of where Kacchan sat . Both of them gasped for air , it was obvious that they ran the whole time . They were none other than Izuku's mother , Inko Midoriya and Kacchan's mother , Mitsuki Bakugou . The two pal were coincidentally at Inko's house to prepare some delicious food to bring to the hospital for the couple since Kacchan notified them that Izuku was giving birth before things took a turn for the worse .

' Ma , it's an emergency . Please hurry '

Those words repeated like a ringtone in Mitsuki's head . Kacchan never called him 'Ma' or 'Mama' and knowing well how his son was , it was definitely an emergency . Something must had happened to Izuku or the baby . Inko at that time could only grab her pink sweater and Mitsuki's purse before jumping into the car . Fuck the police , Mitsuki sped like no tomorrow to the hospital .

Both of their hearts became uneasy when Kacchan did not raised his head up to tell them Izuku's situation . The atmosphere was dim and depressing , Inko with her negative thoughts started to break down into tears .

" Please , is Izuku and the baby o-okay? " , Inko muffled her tears when she saw how Kacchan shook his head slowly in agony . The three of them became devastated , Mitsuki rushed to her son's side and cried while pampering the shaking blonde male on the blue chair .

But what Bakugou does not know , Izuku was there standing beside him . He could not see him neither Inko or Mitsuki . It was Izuku's soul roaming around and all the freckled boy could was standing there spouting words no one can hear .

---

Shinsou kept calm stance and gave extra precautions onto Izuku's body condition . ' This is a rare case . How could he ...' , the purple haired doctor thought deeply . He held onto the patient's cold hands and he was sure the boy was ....

'No .

I can't .

I must save Izuku with all I got ! '

Rustling through his coat , he  continued his procedure to regain Izuku's life .

Izuku was battling against life and death and Shinsou was there to make sure life wins .

---
Flashback

' Katsuki-kun , do you believe in spirits ? Well , I do . I read it somewhere in Hoogle that if someone believes in them , they could see their dead ones.. '

' What the hell are you spouting now , Deku ? Are you gonna die or somethin' ? '

' It's not like that . I mean , maybe you should try to believe that Kacchan . Maybe one day I will leave first before you . '