T W O

Author's POV

Chanyeol was getting angrier by week well it's been exactly 4 weeks that his lover started to change and that make him mad. He couldn't focus on his papers because of his lover who is constantly disappearing.

Is he cheating on me??

Chanyeol shook his head thinking that is stupid cause he know Baekhyun would never cheat on him. With his mind is a mess he couldn't work like this so he called his assistant secretary and his Bestfriend since elementary, Yixing also known as lay.

"Want me to finish the rest of your papers?" Lay ask casually sitting down to the sofa examining the pile of papers stack on his friend's desk. "If you can, please do. But if you can't, just finish what you can" chanyeol said standing up and make some coffee to himself while lay move towards chanyeol's desk and just sit on his friend's chair and continue doing his friend's work.

"You look so bothered today what's the matter?" Lay ask still working on chanyeols stack of papers "nothing much" chanyeol replied while he took a sip from his coffee "don't lie to me park chanyeol" lay threaten "arrgghh, I can't lie to u do I?" He mumbled "I'm like your bestfriend since birth" lay replied

"It's just baekhyun, he's like avoiding me for like a month now" Chanyeol said while he walk straight to the sofa and he sit comfortably. "that's odd, I mean he always sticks to you like a leech. No offense tho" lay said opening his computer to study the papers in his hands right now.

"Point taken. it's making me piss off but I can't get myself to talk to him about this situation since he's like a stranger now" Chanyeol said emptying his cup ☕️

"You should talk to him before things get worse between you two" lay said "you are probably right" chanyeol replied

"Okay enough about you and baek, let's talk about something different. Like Jongin getting more hickeys" lay said giggling "heck I've been asking him everyday who's the lucky guy or gal but he didn't want to tell me!" Chanyeol exclaimed "our youngest bro is finally growing up" lay wipe the invisible tears in the corner of his eyes dramatically which chanyeol simply roll his eyes.

"Speaking of Love, when will I meet the person that took my bestfriend's heart!?" Chanyeol ask "Soon" lay said giggling "aisshhh seriously lay!?" Chanyeol pout and stomp out of his office and there is lay chuckling at his friend's childish behavior.

When chanyeol went out of his office all of his workers immediately greet him with a big smile plastered on their faces. "Please continue your work and don't mind me" chanyeol simply replied and smiled handsomely which make some girls and guy's blush.

They simply continued their work again as what their boss said A while ago. Chanyeol smiled seeing them being happy with what they are doing. Cause he didn't want to see his workers doing their thing in all gloomy. Because his number one priority in this company was making sure that his Workers was happy in their job.

He sigh in contentment while walking around seeing what they are doing but he stop at a certain stall where his other bestfriend should be working here. "Had anyone seen Jongin around?" Chanyeol ask getting all the attention "He went to the bathroom 30 minutes ago and he hasn't come back yet" chanyeol's worker, Bambam said "how about I call him" Bambam continued standing up but he stop when a hand touch his shoulder. "No need, I'm gonna look for him. I don't want to be a bother" chanyeol said

"I-uhhh-we-well...i-f yo-u Say S-so" bambam stutter admiring his boss face. But he pout when chanyeol finally walk away.

as he walk through the hallway he could already hear noises from the bathroom so he quickly walk faster then he stop at the door. That's when he realize that those noises was.......moans...

Chanyeol blush 'I should respect jongin's privacy' when he was about to walk away he heard a voice that is so familiar to him "Please jongin...faster!" It was Baekhyun's voice. chanyeol's blood boil and he quickly open the door seeing the most Wonderful sight for him to see.

His friend and his lover inside the bathroom naked. Jongin's ding dong is inside his lover's butt crack.

Oh how he love the sight, he love it so much that he can puke all over them.

When jongin finally notice chanyeol he quickly pulled out of baekhyun and grab a clothes near him to cover his ding dong.

Baekhyun Look at chanyeol horrified. "Heh, no wonder" Chanyeol cold voice echoed to the room which made the two gulp. "Channie...I-i...can explain.." baekhyun stutter walking near him and grab chanyeol's face with both of his hands.

"Don't touch me cheater!" Chanyeol voice was loud and he push baekhyun away. "How long are you two together!?" He ask another "we..aren't together yeol" Jongin replied "oh, is that so jongin? So you guys just fu*k at each other not thinking how his LOVER would feel huh?" Chanyeol ask again

"I'm really sorry chanyeol..." baekhyun sobbed while chanyeol just 'tsk' "We are over baek, I don't want you to come near my building or house again" chanyeol threaten

Then he look at jongin "as for you jongin, since I know your case you can still work here, but don't think I would be happy around you got that you two?" Chanyeol said in a cold voice. Jongin nodded but baekhyun did not.

"Channie please...I know you still love me. I promise I won't cheat again" baekhyun said "i had LOVED you. but now I don't so just stay with jongin and continue what you guys are doing" chanyeol said as he walk away.

He used to love the two of them so much. because they are part of his family but that simply broke.

It hurts seeing your lover with another man and that was none other than your bestfriend.