T H I R T Y O N E

After the dramatic scene everyone has witness, the bell finally rang. Everyone rush straight to their classrooms, even kyungsoo. He felt that someone was trailing behind him, he look back and saw sehun smiling at him.

"umm... sehun hyung, arent you supposed to go in your class?" He swore that sehun is not part of the class he is going to. "Since we are fine now, im going to take you to your class" sehun smiled oh so brightly "you dont have to...and you need to go hyung, you might be late for your next class"

"i dont really care about if im late or not. But since we are friends now, i have to make sure that you are in your class without someone messing up with you" kyungsoo just nodded in defeat, i mean he doesnt have any other choice anyways. When they almost reach the younger's classroom, kyungsoo insisted that sehun should go but the older wouldnt budge. He put an arm around kyungsoo's shoulder and entered the room without hesitation, good thing the professor isnt here yet. Everyone stared at them with their jaw drops as sehun ask where is his seat. When kyungsoo finally sat down on his seat, sehun bid a goodbye.

Kyungsoo thought that everything is settled but he hadnt realize that jimin took a check on him outside his room and saw what happened. 'What's going on? Why is sehun here and why didnt kyungsoo push him away!?' Jimin thought, he was about to enter the room but from the corner of his eye he saw the professor and so he immediately left. 'I should ask him later'

a lot of hours have passed and finally break time, jimin rush to kyungsoo's class but he was nowhere in sight. He rush straight to the cafeteria, all of their friends are there but the youngest was not. He panick as search around the cafeteria but still no kyungsoo. Hoseok notice the very panicked jimin so he went up to him. "Hey jimin, whats wrong?" all of their friends rush up to jimin when he suddenly kneel down.

"Guys! We have to find kyungsoo! I..i" jimin was panicking so much that he couldnt even speak properly. "Woah, calm down there. Drink some water first" suho handed him his water and jimin drank all of it and whisper a thanks. "kyungsoo! We have to find him! I saw him earlier with sehun and im nervous is he..he" jimin choked a sob. The rest suddenly become alerted "then we have to kyungsoo!" All of them scattered around the campus to look for kyungsoo. They ask almost everyone who comes their way if they saw a very cute midget kyungsoo but sadly no one saw him.

The search suddenly stop when all of them receive a voice message from chen. "Guys, you need to come to the indoor basketball court #2, I think you might not want to see this.." they all rush to the place that chen said and was shock at the scene that displayed infront of them. Kyungsoo was being fed by sehun on top of the bleachers. and the thing that they were shock about is that kyungsoo is SMILING.

Taehyung rush towards them and grab kyungsoo away from the two. "Leave our kyungsoo alone!" Taehyung's voice was so loud that the entire court suddenly turn quiet. Kyungsoo look at taehyung and trying to calm him down. "Just what are you doing with him!? Dont you know how dangerous they are!? Are you stupid enough to fall from their tricks huh!" Taehyung almost lost his mind when he heard that his favorite dongsaeng suddenly went missing. He just then realize that kyungsoo was holding back a sob. "Im not stupid tae-hyung! Sehun hyung changed! I forgive him"

Jimin also rush to them, "how can you say that kyungsoo? You havent saw how he 'change' and you should remember on what he did to yo-" but he was cut off "why should you guys always remember the past! I believe that sehun hyung has change and i wont change my mind to be friend with him" but all of his friends are giving them a piece of their minds about sehun making kyungsoo more furious than ever.

"Fine! If you guys are like that then leave me and sehun hyung alone!" Kyungsoo grab sehun's arm and pull him away from the court. When they are already outside he looked at sehun "why didnt you talk earlier sehun hyung?" Kyungsoo ask "I think if i have talk then it will lead into more conflicts" sehun chuckled "but..you believe in me that i will change right"

Kyungsoo smiled "of course! I believe that hyung is a nice person now. Lets go hyung!" Kyungsoo walk ahead trailing a conflicted sehun behind 'yeah..nice person...'

he asked sehun if where is jungkook but sehun just shook his head as a no and they started talking about stuff that they wanted to talk about. Kyungsoo hasnt talk to them even if they try, the younger said that he will forgive them if they apologize to sehun making them facepalm in agony. Time flies and class has ended.

Kyungsoo was walking to the gate but then he saw a very luxurious car park infront of the gate. He saw chanyeol leaning on the car holding a bouquet of flowers. Chanyeol smiled when he saw the younger blushing as he slowly headed towards him. When the younger is infront of him, he peck kyungsoo's forehead and gave him the flower. The younger's heart was about to explode, he didnt expect that chanyeol would do such a thing in front of a School especially of the girls looking at him with jealous eyes.

"I thought that yeollie hyung is busy" he mumbled when the both of them get inside the car. "Well..I am, but i want to take a break for a bit and you know.. i just wanna take you on a date, well if you agree" chanyeol said smiling while staring into the younger's eyes. They both lock gazes and kyungsoo couldnt remove his eyes from the older, he didnt notice that he mumbled a yes. Chanyeol smiled and grab kyungsoo's hand and kiss them. "Im glad you agree, lets go then" with that chanyeol drive the car and kyungsoo was still in daze.