F I F T H T E E N

"Now tell me why are you avoiding me"

Kyungsoo look at chanyeol in the eye, they both stared at each other, none continued  to speak.

Suddenly a tear fall on kyungsoo's eyes, and it turn into sobs. Chanyeol immediately panick and he immediately hug kyungsoo "shhh, I'm sorry for scaring you kyungsoo...I was just-"

"I hate this feeling chanyeol hyung!" Kyungsoo suddenly shouted making chanyeol confuse.

"When I saw you kiss with someone...my heart aches so bad hyung! it hurts hyung, I don't know why hyung!" Kyungsoo sobs

"it hurts so bad hyung..I'm sorry if I didn't texted you back or even wanted to see you right now hyung...it's just-" kyungsoo hiccups.

"it's just that scene keep replaying in my mind hyung...I don't know why it hurts seeing you kiss someone...." kyungsoo's innocence makes chanyeol wanted to coo but now is not the right time to do such a thing.

Chanyeol then look at Kyungsoo "wait..you saw me at the park yesterday?" Chanyeol ask making kyungsoo nodded "is he your boyfriend chanyeol hyung?" Kyungsoo ask looking at chanyeol in the eye.

Chanyeol then smiled softly at the younger "he isn't my boyfriend..and what you saw yesterday was just a misunderstanding kyungsoo" chanyeol said hugging kyungsoo tighter.

Kyungsoo sigh, "I'm trying hard not to sound cocky but...the way your heart aches so badly...kyungie you felt jealous" chanyeol grin

Kyungsoo blushes, he eventually buried his face on chanyeol's hard chest.

"Kyungie.." chanyeol took a hold of Kyungsoo's chin and his lifted it so he can see the precious face he's been longing for days.

Chanyeol gently peck kyungie's forehead, to his cheeks , his nose. Chanyeol put his lips near kyungsoo's making the younger nervous. "can I?" Chanyeol ask, Kyungsoo was blushing so madly, he can't help but nod in agreement. chanyeol slowly lean in, lips are almost touching until......

the door was slam open making the two jerk away from each other.

( some Readers: SCREW YOU AUTHOR-NIM WHY DIDNT YOU MAKE THEM KISS ALREADY?!

Lol, I'm like that sometimes😂)

"OH MY GOD?! ARE YOU TWO SUPPOSED TO KISS?!" A high pitch voice scream making the two look at hoseok. "We we're suppose to, but you interrupted us" chanyeol said, clearly annoyed.

Minseok came inside room and said "sorry boys, lovey dovey is over! Time to get to work'" with that Kyungsoo immediately scurried away from chanyeol who is grinning from ear to ear walk outside the room and he finds himself a seat that is near the window.

Chanyeol immediately texted yixing to come here in the cafe.

After several minutes yixing came inside the cafe. Yixing immediately went to find minseok first. Yixing peck minseok's lips before he scurried away, leaving a blushing mess minseok behind.

When yixing was finally at the table where chanyeol is he immediately took a seat infront of chanyeol "soooo....what happen yesterday ??" Yixing ask "shit happens" chanyeol simply replied

"I didn't really pay mind to you guys-"
"Because your we're busy flirting with minseok" chanyeol cut off yixing
"Ehem as I was saying, the only thing I saw that you and baek kiss, and Kyungsoo saw it, he cried and run away........YOURE A FREAKING IDIOT FOR NOT PUSHING BAEKHYUN AWAY" yixing said

Chanyeol felt guilty for making kyungsoo cry, it was his fault because he didn't push baekhyun away.

"And you didn't tell me anything about that last night" chanyeol ask raising a brow at yixing "I was supposed to tell you but, you left me without saying anything so I just did a little revenge~" yixing grin making chanyeol roll his eyes at him.

"He was jealous...that means I have 90% chance to ask him to be my lovely boyfriend" chanyeol said dreamily looking at kyungsoo, hearts appearing around the younger in the ceo eyes, "hearts are appearing around him" he added sighing happily

Yixing look weirdly at chanyeol, then he look at kyungsoo, no hearts are around him. "Dude, are you on weeds or something? there are no hearts lingering around him and ewww! Wipe that drool off the side of your mouth! It's disgusting!" Yixing said

"Oh shut it, can't you see I'm inlove" chanyeol said as he totally wipe his drool as he turn again to watch the younger carefully doing his work.

__________________________

Sorry for this crappy chapter,