T E N

For three straight hours the two decided to ride more as they can. well preferably kyungsoo screaming bloody mary at the roller coaster while chanyeol just keep laughing his ass off. Well mostly kyungsoo screaming but he was really happy.

The two decided to take a break at the ice cream shop, they decided to seat near the window. "Chanyeol thank you for taking me here" kyungsoo said eating his chocolate ice cream "well you said you had to repay me so this is your repayment" chanyeol said "I don't get it, why is this my payment?..." kyungsoo muttered looking away but chanyeol heard it. "I chose this as your repayment because, I wanna get close to you and know more about you" chanyeol said smiling softly at the tomato kyungsoo

"But why??" Kyungsoo ask "well, because I like you" chanyeol grin proudly. 'Is he trying to kill me with his bold confession?!' Kyungsoo thought eating his ice cream not bothering to reply something to chanyeol since he was embarrassed. The two silently ate their ice cream after that the two decide to walk around the park. hand in hand to be more 'realistic' as a 'couple'

Screams of happiness and music can be heard, they walk around but kyungsoo stop midway seeing a booth that catches his eyes preferably the prize of the booth. Chanyeol realise that Kyungsoo was not walking, he look at him and he saw that the younger was looking at something with crescent eyes. Chanyeol look  at the place where Kyungsoo is looking and there he saw a booth called 'Shoot the can' he wondered why Kyungsoo like that but he notice that kyungsoo was just looking at the big pororo plushy.

Chanyeol chuckled noticing Kyungsoo love for pororo. kyungsoo look at chanyeol then blush realise that he saw. "do you want that?" Chanyeol ask pointing at the big pororo plushy "no I don-" before Kyungsoo could finish his lie chanyeol pull him gently towards the booth.

chanyeol pay the man a dollar then he pick up the nerf gun with his free hand (while his other hand was holding kyungsoo's) and he shoot all the can easily . "Wow young man, I must say you're a pro at this!" the owner said giving chanyeol a thumbs up "thanks, I used to play this all the time" chanyeol replied "oh with this lil' fellow?" The owner said looking at kyungsoo who is staring at chanyeol with amazement.

Chanyeol's face suddenly sadden when he remembered that he often took him to the amusement parks and win prizes on booths just for him. Kyungsoo notice this and he gently swayed their hands together worried what is the older thinking that saddened him. Chanyeol came back to reality and he smiled apologetically "uhmm, here's your price! Congratulations!" the owner awkwardly said handing chanyeol the plushy. Kyungsoo thought that he could ask chanyeol later about his sudden change of attitude

Chanyeol accepted it and he handed it to kyungsoo "thank you chanyeol.." Kyungsoo said grinning happily, hugging his new pororo plushy. "aren't ya gonna kiss your boyfriend kid?" The owner teasingly ask. Kyungsoo blush while chanyeol chuckled nervously "I'm just teasing ya kids, well go have more fun around the park!" The owner said "bye sir!" Chanyeol said as him and Kyungsoo finally walk away from the booth.

"chanyeol, you keep asking me where do I want to ride, how about I ask YOU what do you wanna ride" Kyungsoo said hugging his pororo with his other hand while he shyly grab chanyeol's free hand. Chanyeol was a bit startled but he gently squeeze kyungsoo's hand "well...I really wanted to try that" chanyeol pointed at the ferris wheel.

Kyungsoo gulp 'it's to high' "are you scared of heights kyungsoo? You know we can just choose another ride" chanyeol said when he notice that Kyungsoo paled when he point on the ferris wheel. "I'm not scared!" Kyungsoo exclaimed "are you sure??" chanyeol ask and Kyungsoo nodded "let's go then" chanyeol smiled as they walk straight to the ride hand in hand.

As they we're about to give their tickets the man stop them "uh uh uh, please put that to the counter" he sternly said pointing at the counter. kyungsoo nodded, he walk until he reach the counter and gave him the plushy, the he accepted the package number and put it in his pocket. "Well, ride you go" the man boringly said, the two entered and they suddenly went up a bit. Kyungsoo eyes grew wide and he didn't notice that he hug chanyeol.

Chanyeol smiled as he gently wrap his arm to kyungsoo's shoulder. as they we're already on top kyungsoo then realize their position but he didn't let go. 'Chanyeol hyung is so warm' kyungsoo thought snuggling closer to chanyeol. 'Homayghad I've been hug two times by kyungie~' chanyeol thought "chanyeol...thank you" kyungsoo said, chanyeol just humm in response looking at the sunset. they didn't know they stayed so long in the amusement park.

as minutes went by the we're finally moving down in a slow pace. chanyeol look around the amusement park but his eyes widen when he saw two people looking at them 'baekhyun!? Kai!?' he look away acting as if he didn't saw the two.

Kyungsoo on the other hand, was looking around as well but he spotted two persons,  glaring at him well mostly the other one while the other was shaking his head in disbelief. His eyes widen when he realized it was his two older brothers 'what is yoongi hyung and Jimin hyung doing here!?' Kyungsoo scream in his head.

Kyungsoo immediately buried his head into chanyeol's chest, not wanting to see those deadly glares. Chanyeol was confused but he let Kyungsoo buried his head against his chest, then chanyeol finally hug him tighter.

'If i would die in the hands of my brother's today, let me stay in chanyeol's warm embrace first'