T H R E E

Author's POV

Since that day chanyeol stop talking or even take a glance at jongin. he even now only stay at his office.

It's been 2 months since He told yixing all about what happen and that makes yixing sad seeing his two bestfriends act like they don't know each other. but it's not his position to fix it. the only way he can help his friends was being by their side but he mostly choose chanyeol to always be nearby him since deep inside he felt a bit angry at jongin for doing such thing.

And there is chanyeol look like a mess (A/N: A hoT mess ;) okay i'll stappp) while laying on his sofa (in his office btw) doesn't care about those stack of papers laying on his desk. "Chanyeol you gotta continue doing those papers! i'll help you if you stop sulking around!" Beg yixing "Why shouldn't I sulk when my-one-and-only person cheats on me with my none and other bestfriend" chanyeol soulless voice said.

Yixing groan in frustration but chan is right who wouldn't sulk be sad or even angry in the situation he was in. yixing just went to chanyeol's desk and he took over to do the papers.

~3 hours has pass~

Yixing is finally done with the papers and he look at chan who's asleep. yixing sigh thinking what he should do 'chanyeol shouldn't suppose to be in a stressful place. he should be in a calm soothing aura like a cafe'

Yixing suddenly got an idea 💡 he quickly skip over to chanyeol to wake him up "Get up giant baby!".

"Hyung what is it?" Chanyeol groan "let's go somewhere!" Lay said pulling chanyeol out of the bed "but I don't wannaaaaa" chanyeol whine but Yixing smirk "but we are going to meet my boyfriend~" lay singsong and let go off chanyeol.

While chanyeol's ears perk up and look at lay suspiciously "and we are going to meet him where there is a piano that you can play it for free~" lay singsong again but chanyeol wasn't fully convince yet "anddddd~ they sell the best coffee and cupcakes~ especially the red velvet cupcake~" and that makes chanyeol happy as he quickly stand up and quickly run to the bathroom (A/N: he has his own bathroom connected to his office)

As chanyeol went out of the bathroom he now look more presentable and handsome as ever "Let's go!" Chanyeol quickly pulled yixing and they dash outside "calm down!" Yixing wailed "how can I calm down when there is red velvet cupcakes plus, you said those are the best seller in town!" By the time chanyeol said that they are already running down the stairs "idiot! We could've have taken the elevator!" Yixing cried

"Elevator are so slow!!" Chanyeol snap as they are now at the parking lot. Yixing could finally breathe in delight checking himself if he has any wounds but thank god there's none. He jump when a loud honk was heard behind him and he saw none other than his friend peeking out of his black ferrari window grinning like a fool.

Sometimes he wonder if chanyeol is a bipolar. He jump again when chanyeol honk "what are you waiting for?! Hop in!" yixing grumble as he went inside his friend's car "let's go, i'll give you the directions" yixing said as he buckle his seatbelt up.

~20 minutes later~

Finally they have arrive their destination. As chanyeol park the car yixing already went inside the cafe to greet his boyfriend.

When chanyeol went out of his car he look at the cafe 'Cafe Universe' chanyeol read it outloud before he went inside the cafe. he saw yixing hugging a guy that was a bit smaller than him and he had chubby cheeks. 'Cute' chanyeol thought "Chanyeol! This is my boyfriend, Minseok he owns this cafe by the way!" Yixing exclaimed all giddy and happy talking about his boyfriend while his boyfriend was just chuckling nervously still in a hug.

"It's nice to meet you" chanyeol greeted and bowed. That makes minseok break the hug and bow as well.
"It'such a pleasure meeting you sir" minseok said

"Oh please take a seat wherever you want" minseok added with a smile "Don't worry about ordering yeol, I already know what you are going to order anyways" yixing said while rolling his eyes. Chanyeol simply laugh as he walk away finding a seat for 3. (Him,yixing, and minseok if he ever want to seat with the two)

but then suddenly the door flew open and there was a small boy running and then he accidentally bump with chanyeol as they both fell down. Chanyeol groan in pain "watch where you're-" chanyeol was about to shout at the boy but he didnt. "I'm sorry sir..."