F O U R

Author's POV

chanyeol was beyond shock seeing a cute doe-eyed boy infront of him "i'm really sorry sir!" The boy panicked as he quickly fumble through his pockets which chanyeol was confuse. But when the boy handed him his hankerchief he finally realise that he is drenched with the coffee that he did not notice that the boy was holding earlier.

"Do Kyungsoo! What have you done!" Minseok yelled at 'kyungsoo' who whimpered "it's fine minseok" chanyeol said as he carefully stand up "I have some spare clothes at my car" he added smiling at kyungsoo. "Go inside the bathroom chanyeol and i'll get your clothes" yixing said "it's okay, I can get it" chan said. yixing suddenly whipered in his ear "I think you don't, All people are staring ya know" yixing said, when chanyeol look around it's true, all eyes we're on him. He blush as he quickly went towards the bathroom.

He waited for yixing and when someone knock he open the door and saw yixing holding a paper bag. He gladly took it and shut the door "yah! Someone thanking me than closing the door infront of my face!" Yixing growled while chanyeol just laugh and apologize.

When he heard footsteps fading away he remove his now coffee drenched 300+ thousand dollar suit and he changed into his plain white v neck shirt, black tight jeans and a pair of brown timberlands, he comb his messy hair. After he is already satisfied with his look he took the drenched suit, folded it and he place it inside his paper bag with his black shoes.

When he went out of the bathroom he was immediately greeted by minseok who keep saying sorry "I'm really sorry sir chanyeol! please tell me what can I do to repay the damage that my worker did on your expensive suit" minseok said

To he honest it's not really destroyed, it's just drenched in coffee but still. "we can give you free cupcakes of your choice!" As minseok said that chanyeol's mouth watered thinking of the cupcakes he just saw earlier but he snap when he think of something else.

"well you don't have to but, I want that boy to bring me my order" chanyeol said remembering the cute boy "you mean D.O sir?? The one who ruin your suit?" Minseok ask slightly shock about chanyeol's request. "Yes, And please don't call me sir, just call me by my name" chanyeol said with a smile as he walk away leaving a dumbfounded minseok.

When chanyeol leave the bathroom hallway all eyes we're on him, not that odd looks but those dreamy eyes chanyeol simply gave them his killer smile as he strut towards where yixing was sitting as he sit beside him.

"soooo what did you order for me?" Chanyeol ask "duhhhh Red velvet cupcakes and a  caramel macchiato" yixing said "yayyyy I can't wait" chanyeol said looking around finding the doe eyed boy.

"You seem to be finding someone, mind telling me who is it?" Yixing said amused seeing his giant eared friend who keep looking around as if he was a kid who lost finding his mom. "The cutie pie who bump into me" was all chanyeol said "oh you mean D.O?" Yixing ask "D.O? I thought his name was kyungsoo?" Chanyeol ask finally looking at yixing.

"Yeah he's real name is Kyungsoo but we call him D.O. Since he has this big eyes and it's pretty uncool if we call him O.O. that just sounds ridiculous" yixing said "wait, so how long are you and minseok together?" Chanyeol ask "for about 5 years already, and he was already the owner of this cafe so yah I help him sometimes and I get to be friends with his workers" yixing replied

"Wow! For so long already and you did not tell me a thing!" Chanyeol exclaimed before yixing could reply he saw d.o. Carefully holding a tray tightly while he carefully try not to bump into things. Yixing then look at chanyeol but he was beyond shock when chanyeol was staring at kyungsoo with those sparkling amuse eyes with his handsome grin.

Yixing then look at Kyungsoo,
Kyungsoo who was blushing while looking shyly at the two.

He look back and forth to the giant and to the doe eyed boy. Yixing smirk 'interesting'

When kyungsoo was finally putting the orders on the table after he was done he look chanyeol in the eye for a second then bowed. "I'm sorry sir chanyeol for drenching your suit with hot coffee, as an apology I would like to pay for your orders" kyungsoo said looking up again at chanyeol.

"You don't have to kyungsoo" chanyeol said checking him out "please sir I insist" Kyungsoo suddenly use his ultimate weapon that none of them can conquer especially yixing....

His adorable puppy eyes 👀

Heck when Kyungsoo was in big trouble with his boss xiumin he would use his cute voice and those eyes, xiumin would forgive him already.

Chanyeol wanted to pinch those chubby cheeks but he held himseld back "You don't really have to but..."

Kyungsoo cutely tilted his head to the side

'Cute' was all in yixing's and chanyeol's thoughts for a minute

"As repayment I want to know more about you and hopefully we can be friends" chanyeol said with his big grin

Kyungsoo and yixing look at chanyeol confuse "What??" They both said in unison while chanyeol was still grinning from ear to ear.