T W E N T Y

AUTHOR's POV

The two couple was walking through the night, holding hands. the two didn't spoke, their hearts are beating for each other. chanyeol still has that big goofy grin on his face while kyungsoo was a blushing mess, hugging his pororo plushy with his other free hand.

When they can finally see kyungsoo's house the two of them abruptly stop. they both look at each other and giggled "I don't wanna leave you yet my baby soo~" chanyeol whined "but hyung, I need to go! my brothers might know that I sneak out and I have school tomorrow!" kyungsoo said

"Fine, but I'm gonna take you to school tomorrow got it?" chanyeol said but Kyungsoo immediately rejected the offer "I don't want to bother you chanyeol hyung, you have a company to run and I don't want to add more things to tire you out" Kyungsoo reasoned out

suddenly chanyeol lightly pecks kyungsoo's face "aigooo my baby soo~ aren't you just the kindest person I know, but I insist to take you to school tomorrow, yixing can handle the company while I'm not around" chanyeol said

"well if you say so hyung" kyungsoo smiled, another silence was there, no one dared to move, they both know that none of them wants to leave each other's side. finally chanyeol went infront of kyungsoo, he looks worried making the younger confused. "Are you going to tell your brothers that we're officially dating?" chanyeol ask kyungsoo think for a moment then he shook his head as a no "I don't want them to know yet hyung, I know they are not yet ready to hear the news since both of them are..." the younger trailed off "angry at my younger brothers and they think I'm like them. I understand, I don't want them to take you away from me" chanyeol said caressing the younger's face.

"but Don't worry hyung, once they cool down, I promise to tell them" kyungsoo said, they both look at each other lovingly. "let me guess, you're studying at seoul high right?" chanyeol ask and the younger nodded.

Silence was filled again but Kyungsoo suddenly realize something "hyung, are you just asking me obvious questions just to make me stay longer with you?" the ceo smiled sheepishly "I just really wanted to stay with you much longer baby!" chanyeol exclaimed before anything else Kyungsoo immediately pecks chanyeol's cheeks and he dash away from chanyeol

Chanyeol stood there frozen, but when he notice kyungsoo run he immediately shouted "I LOVE YOU!!!!".

Kyungsoo stop running and look at his boyfriend, he signaled the ceo to quiet down but the ceo's mind was still over the moon.

Kyungsoo made up his mind and he shouted "I LOVE YOU HYUNG" with that kyungsoo started to run again straight to his house. the ceo was giggling like a school girl but he doesn't care, he was inlove.

~time skip, morning~

Kyungsoo woke up pretty early, well because he can't wait to see his boyfriend. he immediately took a bath and change into his school uniform. as he went down he saw no one, he guess that his hyungs are still sleeping.

Since he was in a totally bright mood, he cook breakfast for them. When he was done he came to realize that he cook A LOT. eggs, sausages, bacons , hams , miso soup, japchae , kimbap.

Kyungsoo sheepishly smiled to himself, he decided to pack some lunch to chanyeol and to himself and to jimin. He surely hope that his boyfriend would be happy in the food that he made.

Just in time his hyungs came down, jimin was already wearing his uniform and yoongi was wearing all black clothes again. "Woahh, this is a lot" jimin said when he notice the food that is prepared at the dining table. "Is there any celebrations?" yoongi ask
"Nothing hyungs, I just kinda didn't realize that I cook this much" Kyungsoo sheepishly said

They all started to eat while chatting happily, no one came up with the incident last night.

After they we're done, Jimin volunteered to wash the dishes while yoongi when to his room to get his lyrics book.

Suddenly there was a loud honk outside. "i'll go see what's happening" Kyungsoo said then he went outside to see a white santa fe grandia car. 'how many cars does chanyeol hyung have?!' Kyungsoo thought.

suddenly the window of the car rolls down. chanyeol's face pop and a face of a very handsome man. "kyungie!" chanyeol exclaimed, Kyungsoo immediately went towards the car.

Suddenly kyungsoo's brothers went out to see the commotion. "what is that b*stard doing here?" yoongi ask through gritted teeth "hyung..chanyeol hyung just wanted to take me to school...and jimin hyung as well" Kyungsoo said "I simply wont-" before yoongi can finish his statement jimin cut him off "well! We're thankful for you offer!" with that jimin dash inside the house, after a moment jimin came back holding his and Kyungsoo's bag with the pack lunches.

"Bye yoongi hyung!" jimin and and he immediately dash towards inside the car, "uhmm...bye hyung" kyungsoo said as he dash inside the car as well.

Before yoongi can protest Chanyeol immediately drive the car.

"oh guys meet my younger brother seokjin, he's a doctor at our hospital" chanyeol introduced while seokjin look at them and smiled since seokjin is in the front seat while the DO midgets we're in the backseat.

"Hey, I know you! you're taehyung's boyfriend! and by the way my is do jimin" jimin said, Kyungsoo look at Jimin questionably "my name is do kyungsoo" the youngest inside the car introduce himself. "so how did you know that I'm his boyfriend ?" Seokjin ask "wait you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend" chanyeol said but seokjin just smiled sheepishly at him.

"well, I saw you two at the school gate once, well practically making out-" before jimin could finish chanyeol fake cough "*ehem* innocent boy *ehem*"

they are finally at the school gate, jimin went down first since he said that he needed to pass his project. kyungsoo stayed inside the car for a bit "hyung..I made lunch for you.." kyungsoo shyly said as he handed him the pack lunch "aigooo my baby soo is very sweet"  chanyeol said then he takes it.

"you guys are very sweet to be honest" seokjin said "bye hyung, take care!" Kyungsoo said, he was about to leave but chanyeol stop him "wait! can you come closer for a bit?" chanyeol ask while the younger immediately obeyed.

When kyungsoo's face is near, Chanyeol immediately pecks kyungsoo's heart shape lips. seokjin make a face while kyungsoo pulled away, a blushing mess.

The younger immediately run inside the school. "Jimin didn't know that your dating Kyungsoo?" Seokjin ask to his older brother. "i'll tell you everything later, now let's get you to your hospital, doctor " chanyeol cheekily said as he started to drive again.

__________________________