T W E N T Y S E V E N

JIMIN's POV

I followed yoongi hyung all the way to his room. he slam his body to his bed, burying his face into the pillow. "you know, kyungsoo won't be so mad if you have taken it so far" I reasoned out.

he just groan and mumble things that I couldn't understand . when he finally removes his face into the pillow he look at me. "I know you hate him, but-" I was about to say something but he cut me off  "I'm just worried jimin"

I tilt my head in confusion "why would you be so worried hyung? kyungsoo is old enough to know what's right and wrong"

he groan "you don't remember anything do ya? do you remember THAT time??" I was so confuse, what is he talking about? what is that time??

yoongi hyung must have notice that I don't understand the thing he was talking about "kyungsoo. his revelation. being toyed. broken." those simple words makes me immediately realize what he was talking about. I froze remembering that but I immediately regain myself

"yoongi hyung, I'm positively sure that chanyeol hyung is different from him" I stated calmly but then he glared at me, I gulp thinking my choice of words.

"will you stop saying that you're positively sure! you even said that to me about that guy  kyungsoo liked before! and look what happen, our youngest was hurt!" yoongi hyung said in distress as he tried to hit me with his pillow but I immediately dodge it.

"yoongi-hyung, I'm really really sure that chanyeol hyung is different. I can see the way he stares at kyungsoo with those loving eyes. and how he can put up your attitude just for you to accept him" I explain briefly

"you know it's hard for me to trust someone on kyungsoo's heart, first that sickened bastard and now those two rapists! not to mention that ceo is blood related to them- its-just" and I saw how yoongi hyung look so sad and confused

Of course, yoongi hyung is just worried..

he doesn't want someone to hurt kyungsoo, well of course I as well.

yoongi hyung and kyungsoo has that bond that I don't have with either with them. they're both so close to each other and I am that sibling who busied himself with dancing or hanging out with friends.

"I'm just trying to-..it's just..now little brother hates me" yoongi hyung hiccup as he immediately hid himself with the pillow again.

he hate it when someone saw him cry, he said that it shows his weak he is.

"he doesn't hate you hyung, he didn't really mean what he said. kyungsoo loves you very much and we both know how much we meant for him" I said smiling softly at how many times kyungsoo said how special we are for him.

there was a peaceful silence, I waited for yoongi hyung to calm himself. Then he finally did he remove the pillow from his face. "how about this, you and chanyeol hang out and try to see his real intentions or become his friend, I'm sure ceo park is not a harmful guy" I stated, yoongi hyung sigh but he nodded

"we should go down, you need to apologize to chanyeol hyung and to mom since you basically left while she's scolding you" I said as I went to open the door for hyung.

"You should go ahead first, I'm gonna chill here a bit" with that I sigh and went down.

KYUNGSOO's POV

I heard yeollie hyung and my mom giggling making me whine more in embarrassment.

After I reveal my mom about us, she take it rather nicely..well too nicely..

She started crying and saying that I grow up so fast. yeollie hyung calm her down but after that she then giggle like a high school girl and announce that she's going to tell to all of her friends that my boyfriend is none other than ceo park chanyeol.

after a lot of phone calls and squealing like a girl, mom finally came back and drag us into the living room to sit at the sofa. and I didn't know we have to come to this..

Mom and yeollie hyung are beside each other and looking at a album. my baby album. and here I am at the single sofa cringing everytime mom tell stories about my past that I don't wanna remember anymore.

"Oh look at this pic chanyeol-ah! We we're in jeju island that time. Little kyungsoo was calling me to take a picture of him posing in this rock" goshh!!! not that!! That's the most embarrassing picture of all!

I look at yeollie hyung and he was laughing loudly. I cover my face in embarrassment

"mom?? what's going on?" jimin hyung!! my savior! Distract her hyung! "oh! we're just looking at kyungsoo's old pictures"

"oh really? Can I join?" I remove my hands from my face and look at Jimin hyung who was basically grinning at me. hmmph! meanie!

and now the three of them was all giggling.

This is going to be a long day...

After a lot of embarrassing stories of my photos, chanyeol hyung said that he needed to go. but I didn't expect that yeollie hyung would kiss me in the forehead infront of my mom and chim hyung!

"wait" I turn around and saw yoongi hyung

YOONGI's POV

"I'm sorry..." I muttered, I can hear jimin hyung faking a gasp. what a drama queen.

I look at chanyeol and he seem pretty shock as well, is it the first time he heard someone saying sorry to him geez..

"it's fine, yoongi-ah.." he said grinning from ear to ear. seriously his smile can scare the sh*t out of me. "do you mind if we can hang out today or maybe tomorrow if you are busy-" "it's totally fine! we can hang out today i mean night"

mom and kyungsoo seem shock as well.  "Mom, can we go out to the bar?" I ask "of course yoongs! you don't have to ask permission from me. you are both grown ups" she said

chanyeol went out saying to start the car engine. I look at kyungsoo who was staring at me, I smiled at him.

immediately he hug me tightly which I return as well. "sorry for shouting hyung, sorry..I'm really sorry" aigooo my little brother.

I loud honk was heard, geez how can be this excited? or maybe he wanted this to get over with?

we both let go of each other and I went out to see chanyeol waiting for me. I entered his extravagant car, at the back seat precisely.

"ready to hang out brother-in-law?" I cringe at that thought but shook it away "ready as ever, let's go" and off we go.

when we finally stop, my eyes widen at the place..holy sh*t "brother-in-law, welcome to city club!" I didn't know that he would take me here at a club that I could only drool at the tv...