S I X

Author's POV

Chanyeol was really focus on working from 8am, Yixing was amuse seeing this giant cause he know he badly wants to see his 'friend' again.

"Alright I'm done! let's go to your boyfriend's cafe!" Chanyeol suddenly stood up and he grab yixing's arm again as they dash downstairs "Can you just slow down!!!" Yixing wailed but chanyeol ignored him

~30 minutes later~

They finally arrive at their destination,
When chanyeol park the car he suddenly took a mirror and look at himself "are you seriously trying to impress yourself to kyungsoo?" Yixing teasingly ask. "I do not! I just wanted to look good today" chanyeol lied. "Liar" yixing said

As they both got out of the car chanyeol suddenly smile weirdly "dont you wanna see your boyfriend hyung?? So later on you guys can do something nasty?" Chanyeol teasingly ask and that yixing caught of guard, he blush madly while chanyeol laugh skipping towards the entrance of the cafe.

He look at the glass door and saw person he was looking for, he smiled seeing kyungsoo putting some orders to the customers. he quietly entered the cafe and he hid to some tables. He may look like an idiot but he doesn't care since he only care for the moment was the small boy.

When the kyungsoo was finish he went to the cashier and talk to the person who's in charge of the cashier while doing something that chanyeol cant pinpoint. Nevertheless he silently walk towards kyungsoo until he was infront of kyungsoo's back.

The cashier look at chanyeol with confusion while chanyeol do some hand sign to say 'dont tell kyungsoo that im here'. Frankly he understood and silently nodded while pretending to listen to a nagging kyungsoo.

Chanyeol smiled "HI kyungsoo!" His voice boom with happiness on the other hand, kyungsoo was busy rambling about his older brother who constantly bullies him because of his height while drinking his home made chocolate drink but when a deep spoke he got shock when he turn around really fast he forgot about his hot chocolate that he was holding suddenly spill on chanyeol's clothes Again.

"Owww!!" Chanyeol wince in pain but growl when he heard yixing laughing in the background "oh my goodness im so sorry chanyeol!!" Kyungsoo quickly bow and grab a handful of tissues to give it to chanyeol. "it's fine kyungsoo, I have an extra pair of clothes anyways" chanyeol sheepishly said as he made another hand sign but now to yixing about him getting some clothes to the car.

Yixing nodded but he reach out his arm and that makes chanyeol to throw the car keys at him. "Well I need to go to the bathroom again" chanyeol said laughing sheepishly "I'm really sorry chanyeol..." kyungsoo was in the verge of kneeling for forgiveness but he know chanyeol would panick. "Nah it's fine kyungsoo. We make mistakes" chanyeol said and he walk through the bathroom.

"What's happening here!? I heard a commotion" minseok suddenly appeared "nah it's just kyungsoo spilling another drink to CEO park" hoseok, the boy In charge of the cashier said laughing

"Aisshh seriously kyung! gossh good thing that guy was interest in you if not you're in big trouble" minseok said as a matter of fact tone. Kyungsoo blush when minseok said about chanyeol being interest in him he doesn't right??

"Speaking of chanyeol, where's my yixing??" Minseok ask to himself as he went outside to search for his lover. "Why didn't you tell me he was behind me all along!" Kyungsoo exclaim "well don't blame me! He make a hand sign telling me to not tell you so I did what he said" hoseok said

"Aissshhhh! Now I spill something on him for the second time" kyungsoo wailed feeling embarrass "but he doesn't get angry kyung, since I know he LOVES you!!!" Hoseok scream and that makes every costumer in the cafe look at the two. And that earn hoseok a smack in the head by kyungsoo. "HOSEOK!"