N I N E T E E N

AUTHOR's POV

When chanyeol finally arrived at the park he immediately search for kyungsoo until he saw him sitting alone there at the bench.

He walk towards kyungsoo and quietly sits next to him. "what are you doing out here?" Chanyeol ask "I just wanted to get some fresh air and to clear my mind off things" kyungsoo quietly replied back looking down at the ground.

There was a long peaceful silence, chanyeol had time to look at kyungsoo. he was wearing a plain white shirt and black short and he noticed that kyungsoo was hugging his pororo plushy that chanyeol gave him which made chanyeol felt something warm in his insides but he gets worried because of the thin piece of clothing kyungsoo was wearing. good thing chanyeol was still wearing his clothes at the restaurant, he immediately removes his leather jacket and wrap it around kyungsoo.

when kyungsoo suddenly felt warm engulfed him he looks at chanyeol. he suddenly was mesmerized at chanyeol's handsome face shimmering like a star above them. without thinking Kyungsoo lean on chanyeol's shoulder making the elder blush.

There a was a peaceful silence until chanyeol broke it. "do your brothers know you went out?" Kyungsoo shook his head "your brothers will get worried! you know they will go crazy when they found out you are not-" before chanyeol could finish his sentence he froze when he felt something soft planted on his cheek.

He was to stunned to react making kyungsoo sad, "I thought you like it...sorry I'm not going to kiss you on the cheeks again-" before kyungsoo could finish his sentence "What are you kidding?! I like it! No I mean I FREAKIN LOVE IT!" chanyeol exclaim making kyungsoo giggle at him.

but suddenly chanyeol frown making kyungsoo worried "are you okay hyung?" the younger ask, the older shook his head as a no and suddenly look down. Kyungsoo panicked seeing the older's immediate change of attitude

"Hyung, what's really wrong?? Is it really the kiss right?? or maybe because I didn't let you finish what you are talking..please hyung tell me what's wrong" kyungsoo said sincerity can be heard. when chanyeol finally look at kyungsoo, the younger notice that tears we're brimming into his eyes while the older was having a small smile.

"It's just when you kiss me...I remember those 2 who...who did something that could traumatize you. and-....how dare they ruin someone who is beautiful inside and out...I-i promise that they won't hurt you anymore now that I am here,..I promise to protect you at all cost" chanyeol said between sobs while the younger was listening to him while patting his back to make the older calm down a bit.

For kyungsoo he didn't understand why the older makes him safe and be loved so much even though they only known each other like a half of the month.

"hyung..why are you doing all of this...you are so kind to me even though we just met like half a month..and here you are being so kind and so protective of me and sometimes pecking me on the cheeks or forehead..hyung why are you this kind and being so lovable..?" Kyungsoo softly rant at the older.

Finally chanyeol crack his wide smile at Kyungsoo "me lovable? not really, and I've been doing that things to you because its simple..I love you to much kyungsoo that I can't bare to see you cry so much, that I would get jealous over the pororo mascot when you hug him, that it would pains me to much that you hide from me. Do Kyungsoo, I love you with all my heart" chanyeol finally confessed

Kyungsoo widen his eyes at chanyeol's sudden confession "hyung..-" but before Kyungsoo could speak chanyeol cut him off "it's okay if you would reject me I understand, I don't want to force you" the older smiled

Finally Kyungsoo realizes his feelings for the older, the day when chanyeol said he wanted to be his friend and suddenly his heart ache with joy, the day when chanyeol won the prize of the pororo plushy just for him, when they lean to each other while riding the ferris wheel, the day when a guy kiss chanyeol that makes his heart aches so badly , the day chanyeol came from him because he didn't text chanyeol , the day chanyeol cleared the misunderstandings and finally kissing his face all over again. in those scene that keep replaying in his mind makes him realize in just short period of time he fell inlove with the older as well.

With no hesitation kyungsoo put his pororo plushy to his other side and he immediately slam his lips into the older. chanyeol become frozen again making kyungsoo move himself a way a bit "hyung~ I love you so much as well!~" the younger said. chanyeol felt butterflies in his stomach hearing that the younger feel the same way as him.

When chanyeol crack the biggest grin he could he hug kyungsoo tightly "that does mean I can call you my baby soo from now on?" the older ask while the younger humm a yes.

When they let go of the hug, they both look at each other lovingly "my baby soo~" was all chanyeol said and softly kiss the younger.

What the older came to be shock when kyungsoo's tongue was poking his lips. Chanyeol immediately pulled away and raise a brow at kyungsoo.

"my baby is a sly being huh~" the older singsong while the younger giggle "as much as I want to spend more time with you here, but you need to go home baby~ let's go, i'll accompany you to your house" chanyeol said as he stand up and offer his hand to kyungsoo. the younger immediately grab his pororo plushy and as he stand up he use his other hand to hold hands with his lover.

__________________________

A/N:

GUYS I HAVE SOME NEWS FOR YOU!!!

me and KimSeanMyeon already have a collab account and Sean already publish "THAT ONE NIGHT STAND" in our account

Soooo if you wanna read the story search CHAN_MINE_COLLAB and we will be publishing more books there in the future ^^