四 ✔️

Sitting down at a table in Ryo's apartment, (Y/n) writes down in a notebook. She finds it somewhat difficult with her arm in a sling, but at least it wasn't her dominant hand. Ryo sits on the sofa typing away on his laptop. The room was nice and quite. Great for the two since they're caught up in work.

"Back!" A voice yells downstairs. The two don't respond. With an annoyed sigh, the boy stomps upstairs and glares at the two.

"The least you could do is acknowledge me!" He shouts. (Y/n) jumps at the tone of his voice then spins around in the swivel chair.

"Sorry, Akira. I didn't hear you." The girl gives him a faint smile as she nervously chuckles. The boy softens his gaze then turns back around to glare at Ryo.

"What's in the bag?" She asks, not looking up from her writing. The boy turns back around and walks up to her.

"Lunch and some snacks." He says, sitting down on top of the desk, watching her write. "Whatcha doing?" He asks, leaning closer with puckered lips. With a sigh, she simply continued to write. "Work. I need for your physical and performance task. Do you mind?" He gives her a confused look.

"Performance task? Physical? You aren't going to dissect me, are you?" He jokingly asks with a slight hint of worry in his voice.

She laughs and shakes her head. "No, of course not. Unless you'd let me." She furrows her brows and gives him her best creepiest smile. He shivers. "Just think of it like I'm your own personal doctor." She replies and goes back to writing.

"I don't understand."

"I'm a scientist with a Ph.D. I have some of the skills as a doctor since it was my minor in college. Probably the youngest to graduate, but still..." she mumbled the last part, continuing to mutter, filling Akira's head with worry. Akira tilted his head, still looking confused. With a sigh, she drops her pen and leans back in the swivel chair, bringing her legs up and crossing them. "Let's say you broke a wing or a tail? You can't go to the hospital or they would freak out." She finished, her pen up to her lips as she hoped he would get the idea.

"But I can just... heal and regenerate my limbs?" His response sounded more like a question as he flexed his arm. Her eyes widened and she gave him a big smile.

"Really? How come I don't know about this!?" she asked, quickly writing it down. Akira's cheeks dusted pink.

"(Y/n), shut up! I can't think." Ryo called from the other room. Turning around in her chair, she glared in the direction of the blonde and rolled her eyes. After a moment or two, she turned back around and dug back into her work. Akira pulled out a sandwich from one of the bags and began to take large bites. Noticing this, (Y/n) writes down about his increased appetite, only to be interrupted by a sandwich in her face.

"Oh, no thank you. I'm not hungry." She says, pushing the food away and goes back to writing.

"Really? You should eat though. It's not good to starve yourself." He said, suggestively shaking the sandwich in front of her face. She moved it away and went back to writing.

"No thanks. I had a snack an hour ago. Maybe Ryo wants some." She said in an annoyed tone. He then got down from the desk and took a few steps. Thinking he was out of the room, she leaned back into her chair to pause from the writing and give her hand a break. But she was mistaken. Akira's hand grabs her jaw and shoves the sandwich in her mouth. She angrily swats his hand away and takes ahold of the food. She chews, swallows then glares at the boy.

With a chuckle, he walks out of the room to find Ryo. "You're cute, (Y/n)."